Sarkis33

Oct 8, 2022
Ive been enjoying the game, however i am currently stuck after the jacuzzi scene where the MC and Juli are "fighting" after MC comes clean about his time traveling. my task list only shows a completed "Find Juli/mom". I have gone to every location on the map and every room in the house. What am i missing?
Basement

Crypt

Jul 19, 2019
I get time travel stories are hard, but this has lost the plot the last few updates. Old man's entire reason is his wife being killed...in a time travel game where he actively goes into the past and just doesnt save her? GF is now suddenly a spy after how many years of development. Disappointed in the direction they chose to go with this one.

Only reason I keep playing this is holding out hope for scenes with young Heather and a better scene with piper.
ya lol i agree it seems like they lost the plot somewhere

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
I have started a new save, with and without the lewdpatcher's patch, and im always getting stuck on episode 1's college interaction. i cant do anything. is this a bug? how do i solve it

Im using Macbook Air M1.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
As is often the case with stories involving time travel the logic and motivations of the characters can get very questionable. If you've been following the story it now feels like we have to ignore some earlier updates not to make the plot holes pretty apparent. There's so many threads and characters that are just left hanging that you thought had impact but seems to be filler now.

I love what the devs are doing but I feel like it's time to give this universe a rest and start on a new game.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
I can't get past this Spot with the current / Newest Patch/Update.

What to do ? Wait for the Next New Patch again ??

It just freezes - Menu disappears cant go back open Menu or anything - Have to Press L to open Log and that way I can access the Bottom Menu / Options to Load a Save File again - No bypass however

image_2023-10-28_221641981.png

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes