Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Guys the problem solved by pressing L in the stuck image to appear again the menu from the game and then save that stucking point. Then load the game in that image and click it a few times to un stuck it :D
Doesn't work for me, when i'm back from saving im getting a black screen instead and i'm locked there...

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
Doesn't work for me, when i'm back from saving im getting a black screen instead and i'm locked there...
Try making some clicks with your mouse and with the space bar or with the roll bar from the mouse up and down and you will make it. Even with the skip button. Try it all

Reactions: Kowal44

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
SOLUTION / FIX:

It worked for me as People said after my Post this Morning.

ONCE u stuck and it doesn't go any further - Press L (Logs will open up which allows you to access the Menu at the Bottom)

MAKE A NEW SAVE

LOAD THE NEW SAVE

and just click a little around (depending on your CPU&/&RAM it will load quick or slow)

100% works!

Reactions: Alfius and Zone1050

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
SOLUTION / FIX:

ONCE u stuck and it doesn't go any further - Press L (Logs will open up which allows you to access the Menu at the Bottom)

MAKE A NEW SAVE

LOAD THE NEW SAVE

and just click a little around (depending on your CPU&/&RAM it will load quick or slow)

100% works!
i did every thing u told me at that part i click around nothing i tried the skip button nothing

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
does he need to take off her bra or something i click every where its not working are u sure there is no bugs in the update ?

rafaeltsa

Mar 11, 2023
i'm stuck in the beginning of the game i can choose between THIS GAME CONTAINS SMOKING FETISH ELEMENTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH ORIGINAL OR WITH LESS SMOKING There is no options icon please help

Zone1050

Jun 13, 2019
SOLUTION / FIX:

MAKE A NEW SAVE

LOAD THE NEW SAVE

100% works!
True worked for me !! TY

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Because we don't focus on loli or underage looking girls like other games do. And there is of course the game engine. People are bias towards Unity because many other devs/games aren't optimized.
Broooo, maddd respect for you & motkeyz dev team, I loved this game soo much but I always feared while downloading games that in unity engine because my pc is low end spec , I tried few Avns in unity but it causes soo much lagging & heating, buttttttt my fucking man!!!! I didn't get a single lag while playing your game both Lost love & unconditional love. My pc temperature also below 50°c even after playing continuously for 6-8 hrs.
Lots of love for the dev team:love:& whoever support this amazing project to grow.

I hope you will keep this in your upcoming game also because I can play without lagging & heating issue.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i think, netori tag missed.
In fact, we can take from our father his wife, our mother (that is, Julianna), making her exclusive only for us, not wanting to share with our father. Father dutifully goes to sleep in the living room on the couch. When you take a girl from another man, this is Netori, right?

Sanaa Star

Mar 14, 2019
use this and the problem will be fixed
put it in Lost Love R11 PE\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages"
Thanks, that solves also my problems. As already described, the game simply freezes at the specified point (you can still open the menu via the Esc key, but that's it). Your offered language file has (also) helped me. Thanks for your efforts!
Sanaa

Reactions: NotMist

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
So i get stuck while listening to a movie with Juli post threesome with Maureen. Any idea what i'm missing? (Post a black screen that says "One thing always led to another")

Reactions: asimovdeiure

Stephanus Williams

Nov 12, 2022
hi there. I get to Day 18 and towards the end of the montage, everything just freezes, i can still open menus but thats about all.. Does anyone have a save beginning at Day 19???

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes