zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
By reworking they are probably just removing contents to sell on Steam like the previous game... Wonder which fetish will take a hit this time, Swinging/Smoking?
With R12, smoking fetish can't be chosen in options (under any resolution and whether or not windowed).

ratsheed

May 31, 2018
Does anybody else have this problem? And YES i have C++ Redistributable 2015 installed. I've been reading through the thread, and it seems people have some other problem with the game being stuck somewhere, I just WISH i got THAT far.
Load menu.png Error.png

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. It's nice that version 11 has finally been released, and an additional Halloween one at that. You had to wait a long time until it finally came out. I'm about to get hooked on this new version and I won't be able to tear myself away from it again. Many thanks to Motkeyz and the entire team for releasing this edition and the Halloween expansion. I can't wait for the last 12 editions (too bad). Because it will definitely be epic, and with such a long development from beginning to end, it will be worth playing even from the beginning. I'm looking forward to it a bit sadly. But the one that comes out new will also be as good as Timestamps: Unconditional Love and Timestamps: Lost Love. Regards.

Reactions: joni51

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Does anybody else have this problem? And YES i have C++ Redistributable 2015 installed. I've been reading through the thread, and it seems people have some other problem with the game being stuck somewhere, I just WISH i got THAT far.
View attachment 3056094 View attachment 3056095
seems to be a problem with win10/11, runtime is installed but for some reason games can't see that it is. i can only assume there is a missing regkey they look for.

sakimon

Oct 29, 2022
That's the only solution I know about, sorry. I myself have never had that problem so far.
I managed to get past it. I think what you meant was to save at the crash point and reload the save file at that point and it will skip the scene. I was just loading up a save file from a few scenes leading up to it so it would always crash at that specific scene :p

Reactions: Hermit76

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Save for "R11 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
can you upload the r10/r9 save file?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes