MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I've just finished playing an hour in the new stage, episode 11, and after starting from the last save, I'm impressed with the sequel. Immediately after a few exchanges and the beginning of this chapter with Heather's adventure as she stays at home after the events of the previous chapter, I am very impressed and fascinating. Then, after returning home to Julia and John, and choosing love in the game with Julia (without sharing with John) and having sex again, I am overjoyed that it was presented this way in this chapter, where I haven't fully gone through it yet, because these are the first hours, but it's nice that they returned to the current relationship before the end of chapter 10 as before telling the truth, where despite traveling in the past and coming to light, or as they say, the truth, that you were lying to Julia and John all along. I consider this chapter 11 to be 1/3 of the time and it's written well. The one that will be described as the 12th one, which is supposed to be the last one, I hope that it will be like in other games, that there will simply be threads to somehow end it happily with each character, starting with Mauren and ending with Niki, Heather, Gaz, and other girls which we were supposed to play the thread from episode one to episode 10. To finish this thread, you could really wait for this release for so long because it deserves it in my opinion, that waiting for it to be released so late as a release was and is, in my opinion, worthy and amazing. The passage to the end of chapter 11 will be worthy of what we will be able to see in episode 12. I feel like I can congratulate the creator Motkeyz and others who were involved in this game that despite such long updates, this game turned out epic. If the next one is to be similar, I definitely believe it and I will definitely expect it to be similar to the game timestamps: lost love or timestamps: unconditional love. Even though I haven't finished the entire episode 11 yet, I'm already very satisfied with what happened and in the end I expect that episode 12 will be worthy of ending the entire game, which I hope will surpass the new one because it really stands out for its amazing scenes, dialogues, etc. it is worth the effort and time put into it so that it can be completed without errors. Regards.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I've just finished the last hour (part II for me) of playing version 11 (and I didn't think it would end so quickly). But the second part of the passage surprised me quite a bit. Oh, it was worth waiting for this release. First, small meetings with Molly and Gaz, then some great adventures with Veronika, and with Julia, a summary of what it would be like if there was a child (Hi hi) and a wedding, and finally (though the words were somewhat understandable) a conversation with MRS. Wonderwood that Maureen is not a girl but a daughter (this is a big surprise here) as it was complicated by time travel (but I like this scenery) with MRS Wonderwood which we haven't been able to play with so far, but in this version we could. And the ending itself, surprisingly, not only Mr. Jones had access to time travel, but also Maureen from MRS Wonderwood, you can already wonder what it will look like in the next chapter 12 which, probably due to different time gates, will be able to have just different endings. Sorry for the long description. But it was really worth waiting (for me) for this chapter and the next one, which will also be the best at the end of the game, which I would like to have further parts from 3 to max. 5. Because it deserves to develop further threads with time gates. That's it. Many thanks to Motkeyz and others who gave their time and dedication to make sure there were no mistakes and the best gameplay possible in this chapter. Regards.

P.S. I'm looking forward to this chapter 12, which is a pity that ends the game, but it will certainly be rich in content and more. Because the scenes are also very good and amazing.
Screenshot_123.jpg

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Hello. I've just finished the last hour (part II for me) of playing version 11 (and I didn't think it would end so quickly). But the second part of the passage surprised me quite a bit. Oh, it was worth waiting for this release. First, small meetings with Molly and Gaz, then some great adventures with Veronika, and with Julia, a summary of what it would be like if there was a child (Hi hi) and a wedding, and finally (though the words were somewhat understandable) a conversation with MRS. Wonderwood that Maureen is not a girl but a daughter (this is a big surprise here) as it was complicated by time travel (but I like this scenery) with MRS Wonderwood which we haven't been able to play with so far, but in this version we could. And the ending itself, surprisingly, not only Mr. Jones had access to time travel, but also Maureen from MRS Wonderwood, you can already wonder what it will look like in the next chapter 12 which, probably due to different time gates, will be able to have just different endings. Sorry for the long description. But it was really worth waiting (for me) for this chapter and the next one, which will also be the best at the end of the game, which I would like to have further parts from 3 to max. 5. Because it deserves to develop further threads with time gates. That's it. Many thanks to Motkeyz and others who gave their time and dedication to make sure there were no mistakes and the best gameplay possible in this chapter. Regards.

P.S. I'm looking forward to this chapter 12, which is a pity that ends the game, but it will certainly be rich in content and more. Because the scenes are also very good and amazing.
View attachment 3080688
...and the cup ran away with the spoon... yeah :cool:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
On day 25 when you go to the kitchen and see the dinner and a card that on the table is it supposed to immedietely switch back to freeroam and like, teleport you back to Bacon's basement? Or is there more content after that and I'm actually encountering some sort of bug?

Nevermind, I went to see Bacon then visited the ice cream shop and it seems to have picked up after that dinner. Seems like a little content is missing somehow but I don't think what I'm missing is a big deal.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Looks like author(s) get lost in their own creation. Plot begin to start be totally mess. It's a common thing about time traveling stories, and devs can't avoid it here, that's sad. Characters development... well, it's just gone. Even MC's daughter get presented in 100 words... huh? And still haven't Normal gallery.

BlackPredator

Sep 1, 2019
I'm having a glitch where my game won't continue after transition where MC and Julianna are watching t.v on the couch. The transition reads "one thing always leads to another". It just continues to the image of him staring at her boobs and the game doesn't progress and loses functioning except the menu. No UI appears and the game still runs with music but cannot progress further...

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I'm having a glitch where my game won't continue after transition where MC and Julianna are watching t.v on the couch. The transition reads "one thing always leads to another". It just continues to the image of him staring at her boobs and the game doesn't progress and loses functioning except the menu. No UI appears and the game still runs with music but cannot progress further...
The solition to this is to simply press ESC and save at that very moment of issue happening,and then loading that save.
It solved the problem for me.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes