TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Ive been enjoying the game, however i am currently stuck after the jacuzzi scene where the MC and Juli are "fighting" after MC comes clean about his time traveling. my task list only shows a completed "Find Juli/mom". I have gone to every location on the map and every room in the house. What am i missing?
Does anybody knows what is it with this? I am also stuck there. Someone pointed out to go to the basement but there is nothing there.

Reactions: Gurumatronic1025

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game on the choice of smoke fetish. When I choose, the game freezes and won't let me continue.
Does anyone have the same problem as me?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the beginning of the game on the choice of smoke fetish. When I choose, the game freezes and won't let me continue.
Does anyone have the same problem as me?
My bad, i had problem with the resolution of my monitor(old type). On my laptop, the game works ok

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
When will the next update be? And is it true that it would be the last one for this game as the Dev intends to proceed with his next project? A Third Installment? A spin-off? or a completely new game not related to TimeStamp?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Unconditional Love was released in 2017 and this one has been in development for over 3 years already. So it doesn't surprise me if the dev wants to move on to another project.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Mega link for lewdpatcher is not openning for me, can someone give a me other link, pls?

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
yeah, I don't even know who his parents are now. Since, he went back in time and started banging her. Best I can figure is that he is his own dad and these two raised him from a baby, knowing that he was going to go back in time to impregnate her. I would have just crib deathed him and stopped the whole thing, if I was the husband :rolleyes:
It's like "The Artifact" VN.

ranakumar

Dec 6, 2023
In time stamp ,I got suck in chapter 2 Julie's movie scene , whatever I am pressing nothing is working how to come out of it plz help o

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes