ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yeah, I don't even know who his parents are now. Since, he went back in time and started banging her. Best I can figure is that he is his own dad and these two raised him from a baby, knowing that he was going to go back in time to impregnate her. I would have just crib deathed him and stopped the whole thing, if I was the husband :rolleyes:
no.
MC is a father of his old sister Nicole (who is for now dead). but father of MC is his father, mom official husband, John.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's like "The Artifact" VN.
no. not like. dev not want for MC to be father of his own mother (unlike of ICC) - for this need to cheat on the MC's Grandpa. but Grandma is pretty woman, yes... i may envy Grandpa hehe =)

this is my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
no. not like. dev not want for MC to be father of his own mother (unlike of ICC) - for this need to cheat on the MC's Grandpa. but Grandma is pretty woman, yes... i may envy Grandpa hehe =)

this is my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In The Artifact,,, as far as I recall, MC himself is both his own father and grandfather.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In The Artifact,,, as far as I recall, MC himself is both his own father and grandfather.
about the Artifact - without the desire to offend, but either your memory is bad or mine.
My personal memories are that MC’s father is, after all, his asshole father.
but maybe you can remind me in which episode MC conceived himself?
I know for sure that MC is the father of his mother and aunt, this is an “iron fact”.

Only Maou-sama dared to do such a rash act as to conceive himself in the VN of the same name.
and then - he did NOT do it in his own time thread, that is, he did it in a parallel universe.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
about the Artifact - without the desire to offend, but either your memory is bad or mine.
My personal memories are that MC’s father is, after all, his asshole father.
but maybe you can remind me in which episode MC conceived himself?
I know for sure that MC is the father of his mother and aunt, this is an “iron fact”.

Only Maou-sama dared to do such a rash act as to conceive himself in the VN of the same name.
and then - he did NOT do it in his own time thread, that is, he did it in a parallel universe.
MC conceived himself the moment when he went to the past and fucked his mother at the waterfall lake.

Xthera1

Apr 22, 2023
Can anyone please share their saves of R10 or prior, tried searching in the thread it's from 2021

Thanks!

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
The below is not working for me. I finshed R10 on one computer. I installed R10 and R11 on a new computer. I copied all the files in %localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves from the first computer to the new one. None of the saves show on the new computer in either R10 or R11. Help!

(Oh... in addition, if I start R11, begin the story, create a new save, exit the program and then restart, that new save isn't appearing either.)

Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes