zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
The below is not working for me. I finshed R10 on one computer. I installed R10 and R11 on a new computer. I copied all the files in %localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves from the first computer to the new one. None of the saves show on the new computer in either R10 or R11. Help!

(Oh... in addition, if I start R11, begin the story, create a new save, exit the program and then restart, that new save isn't appearing either.)

Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Last edited:

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
Lots of reviews mentioning "great renders" but I'm not seeing that from the screenshots posted in the OP. Anyone mind bridging the difference for me? Am I expecting too much when I read "great renders" or are the screenshots just bad?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarcelPappas

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
do i need a save from the first chapter to start this one?
i lost all my games saves (did a fresh install of windows and forgot to back up renpy games saves file)

Last edited:

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
do i need a save from the first chapter to start this one?
i lost all my games saves.
same here, I located the folder in my appdata/local, but all saves from game has been deleted probably due to program cleaner app. Anyone care to share a completed save from hero path and coward at the end of chapter 2 ep10?

BundBuster

May 18, 2023
I read somewhere that R12 will be the final update and they'll be reworking entire ch2 when they release it so that we can "savor the complete game". So any idea when the dev is planning on his next release?

Lcg444

Nov 22, 2023
I'm stuck in free roam right after you have the argument with juli and nika by the pool on day 24.
Once the dialog is finished i go into free roam with the only task being "find juli" which is marked out
because that was the last quest I finished. No other task on the menu, no marks on the map, I've
checked every location and no cut scenes to be found.

Surely this isn't where this update stops, right?

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes