Blakwhole

Aug 12, 2018
Am I the only one who can't play, when I try to start a new game it tells me to install Visual C++ redistributable 2015. Which I can't do because I have a newer version. Any help is appreciated.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
So, I am getting a really big feeling that Old Man Jones is a version of the MC or Bacon, that has stayed in the past for xyz reason. This would also explain why he is helping you. Maybe they are a the version of MC/Bacon from the Prime/Main Universe and to keep the timeline in check to make sure their past is not fucked with they have to help you.

Also getting a feeling the Main/Prime Bacon really screwed over the version that threw Nika back in time. Only thing is I can't figure out why that version would fuck over Nika.

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So, I am getting a really big feeling that Old Man Jones is a version of the MC or Bacon, that has stayed in the past for xyz reason. This would also explain why he is helping you. Maybe they are a the version of MC/Bacon from the Prime/Main Universe and to keep the timeline in check to make sure their past is not fucked with they have to help you.

Also getting a feeling the Main/Prime Bacon really screwed over the version that threw Nika back in time. Only thing is I can't figure out why that version would fuck over Nika.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes