Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So, I am getting a really big feeling that Old Man Jones is a version of the MC or Bacon, that has stayed in the past for xyz reason. This would also explain why he is helping you. Maybe they are a the version of MC/Bacon from the Prime/Main Universe and to keep the timeline in check to make sure their past is not fucked with they have to help you.

Also getting a feeling the Main/Prime Bacon really screwed over the version that threw Nika back in time. Only thing is I can't figure out why that version would fuck over Nika.
i think there is a lot of versions of the mc (the old jones, the guy that kills the tattoo girl etc) and that the mc killed bacon in the future, maybe he (Bacon) did betray him or something and the mc kill him (also i did get a feeling like bacons was the mcs son sometimes) so kind of a mess with the timestamp

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No need wt! The "Task" on the phone always said what to need to do!
Some times good idea to do random roam (example in library with Piper to get sceene) ;)
Okey thats good but I'm not talking about this. I'm more talking about choices mather. When you choice someting you can lose scenes. If you want find which one is best one you need try couple of times and make loots of save but with walkthrough you dont need do this things. And I dont know which choices gives relationship points to be honest when i play game i got to much nerve beucase of this :D

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Okey thats good but I'm not talking about this. I'm more talking about choices mather. When you choice someting you can lose scenes. If you want find which one is best one you need try couple of times and make loots of save but with walkthrough you dont need do this things. And I dont know which choices gives relationship points to be honest when i play game i got to much nerve beucase of this :D
Yeah,this is true. Also my experience is that the game is very logical as i see,so about what you prpably do in real life situation is good or bad in the game too (example stay with Nicole and sleep in her bed ---> i think we will go and fuck --> and see,yes i think good xD ),and when you are kindly you got point,except when women "need" to be dominated or etc :p

Reactions: cold_arctus

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
How can I use this update? Is it a standalone chapter? Do I have to mix it with chapter 1? Please a detailed answer (newbie) would be greatly appreciated.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
How can I use this update? Is it a standalone chapter? Do I have to mix it with chapter 1? Please a detailed answer (newbie) would be greatly appreciated.
Play part 1 till end it will tell you when to save then dl and play part two from the last save of part 1

Reactions: iraklis1908
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes