pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, there is a way to acces the game CG ?
I like to check the CG to make sure i miss nothing in my play.
Good game keep the great work !

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
im lost here is this a preview ? or fan art ?
It was my custom winning reward during Chapter 1.
Poor Nika she stopped posting on Instagram ever since she got sent back in time bet she misses it :ROFLMAO:
Ah, finally someone who was able to connect the dots... (y)
how to fix this?
visual c++ installed
View attachment 632167
Am I the only one who can't play, when I try to start a new game it tells me to install Visual C++ redistributable 2015. Which I can't do because I have a newer version. Any help is appreciated.
In general:
Uninstall all newer versions of Visual C++ than 2015. Then install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (for 32 bit game build) or Visual C++ 2015 x64 (for x64 game build). After that you can install the never version of Visual C++ (2017/2019).

For Windows 10 Users:
Either do the same as written above, or make sure you installed all Windows 10 updates including optional updates. At one point Microsoft added webp codec support through an update.

Do i have to download the whole game again or there is any update only patch
Yes, because the engine constantly improves and grows. In R2 Aesouh added new functions which weren't available in R1... and so on.
Any chance of an Android version
No.
Virus alert for the .exe file! (BullGuard)
False-Positive alert.
Mega link + Compressed version. Thanks.
All renders are compressed. To compress the game further someone needs to crack the storage password.

Last edited:

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Aesouh Both of the good scenes "Fun with Mom & Auntie" and "Love Nika" stop short for me in the replay menu. After he goes to bathroom with Lorraine and before bedroom with Nika. Please can you fix this for the future for *ahem* replay value. Thanks and great update!

Reactions: Aesouh

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, it seems if I don't select first library before Dean room the game is blocked in the elevator without possible actions. But if I select library first and return in the elevator, Dean'room work. Perhaps a little bug

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, it seems if I don't select first library before Dean room the game is blocked in the elevator without possible actions. But if I select library first and return in the elevator, Dean'room work. Perhaps a little bug
Can you pls elaborate... was it after the hallway scene with Scarlet, Ava, Marvin and Professor Jasmine?

EDIT:
I checked the scene again the Dean scene was available through the elevator.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, just after jasmine said to me go in Dean's room, if I take the elevator and go directly in the Dean's room, game freeze in the elevator. But if I select first the library and go after in the dean's room, it work.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs last update I was hoping you didn't go this route and you damn sure did.

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
In general:
Uninstall all newer versions of Visual C++ than 2015. Then install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (for 32 bit game build) or Visual C++ 2015 x64 (for x64 game build). After that you can install the never version of Visual C++ (2017/2019).

For Windows 10 Users:
Either do the same as written above, or make sure you installed all Windows 10 updates including optional updates. At one point Microsoft added webp codec support through an update.
Not help. The previous version (R1) works, this version (R2) doesn't work

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
what i have to do after pepper lolipop scene? i roam in the college but nothing happen

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes