cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Need help, so i downloaded and start to play but its show this , i look up but not see any password provide.
hahahah you set a password for parental protection. Here how you can bypass your lockup:

Navigate to the game's engine folder in your user's AppData folder and delete the "game.setting" file (PLEASE create a backup of your saves first!!!). Start the game again.
C:users/<YourUserName>/AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE/Lost Love/....

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is no wrong choices... not yet at least, just play through and enjoy.
You sure? In first game i played like this half of the game and after some time i figure out i wasnt choice right ones and because of thoose choices i lost some scenes and when DEV relaised finale version i played everyting from star because of that. I dont want make same thing again to be honest.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Great update but the Breakout clone is making me pull out my hair. Got to lvl 4 then the ball got stuck bouncing up and down in the far left, trying to nudge it with the end of the platform pushed the platform away from the ball.....

Anyhow my HIscore so far. 658.

Screenshot (5).png

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You sure? In first game i played like this half of the game and after some time i figure out i wasnt choice right ones and because of thoose choices i lost some scenes and when DEV relaised finale version i played everyting from star because of that. I dont want make same thing again to be honest.
There are two critical choices you had to make in Chapter 1: (Nika path is enabled if you play with the Chapter 2 build-in save).
1) Determinate Nika path:
Day2Nika_Peek (in her room)
Day4Nika_Stay (After fixing her phone)
Day6Nika_Stay2 (After beach)
Day8Nika_Stay (With Monica in the room)

If you haven't done this scenes in Chapter 1 your are not on the Nika path.

2) Determinate Bacon path:
No impact yet.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nice update but the Breakout clone is making me pull out my hair. Got to lvl 4 then the ball got stuck bouncing up and down in the far left, trying to nudge it with the end of the platform pushed the platform away from the ball.....

Anyhow my HIscore so far. 658.

View attachment 632250
better than me.. :LOL: Not sure how many different screenshots you can unlock by playing it..:unsure::unsure:

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Man I hope nothing happens to Nika, also hope that I don't have to make a "Critical choice" but I'm prepared. I'm not liking Bacon's borderline obsession with Nika also, he's been coming off more and more less trustwrothy to me and now that we know he's clearly hiding something from MC that's not helping.

Lorraine is a total milf it really sucks that she's out of the picture in present time, then there's the Helen situation. Nonetheless, I'm invested. Those sex scenes was hot but more and more I miss young Nika.
God I hope she comes to her senses I'm not liking middle age Nika at all. As for Bacon yea he's been creepin on her for a while now it's time for MC to tell him to fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: Profound_Madman

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
Ok, I'm a little bit lost. I found a youtube link in data.unity3d, but the link is wrong and it's not the password for storage.vngine
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvU
Any ideas?

asshole44

Jun 16, 2018
alright I have found 5 out of 6 books. anyone tell me were they are supposed to be. been looking for half an hour.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The past is a bit inconsistent: New computers of the model C64 for the college implies the years 1983 - 85 (later on they would have been too outdated), the Top Gun poster implies 1986 at the earlierst and the Forrest Gump quote implies 1994 at the earliest. Somewhere after 1994 might work for the quote and the poster, but the C64s simply do not fit in.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The past is a bit inconsistent: New computers of the model C64 for the college implies the years 1983 - 85 (later on they would have been too outdated), the Top Gun poster implies 1986 at the earlierst and the Forrest Gump quote implies 1994 at the earliest. Somewhere after 1994 might work for the quote and the poster, but the C64s simply do not fit in.
True.. but the game is pure fiction, so not everything is the same as in our "real" world.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes