Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
God I hope she comes to her senses I'm not liking middle age Nika at all. As for Bacon yea he's been creepin on her for a while now it's time for MC to tell him to fuck off.
Her body is still superb but her face... not so much she looks like she got into a fight with meth... and lost. Which is crazy because this game is full of Milfs but they've aged much better apparently.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
I love the game just a shame that the game so quickly finished wah :( has vilt who has a CG rip or can tell me how I can do that ???

ich liebe das spiel nur schade das das spiel so schnell dursch wah :( hat vilt wer ein CG rip oder kann mir sagen wie ich das machen kann ???

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
This was a great update. Is there any benefit to not joining in at the beach? I like Candace so if it brings the mc closer to her it may be worth it to stay with her.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I feel like there is waay to much Juli content, not just in this update, but in general. OP has had sex with a lot of characters sure, but like of the time it's been Juli, and it's getting frustrating when poor Nika and Heather gets almost nothing.
So mc still doesnt get to fuck Nika(young one) ? Damn that sucks,more waiting for me then untill i'll give it another go.

Reactions: rockd

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Enjoyed the update. Would have preferred to see MC with the young Nika. But the older version was pretty hot. Hopefully the younger version in the future.
Juli interactions are a bit over the top time wise versus the other characters.
Would of been nice to take heather for a spin at the same time as juli. Just way to focused on Juli taking control of the scene.

Even then this is still one of the best games out there.
Thank you for the update.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes