DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
He does get a sex scene with Nika (old one), but this is also thef irst actual sex scene he gets with her, and it's in the second chapter.
Juli has had countless. :/

Nika is best girl
Nah dont care for the meth addict old Nika..we were teased all chapter 1 with the young one that's whats gonna make their first time special but who knows when thats gonna happen,its gonna be a long wait for some... ;)

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Incest patch not working for me. It keep saying that unrated English is old version and standard English will be used. Was the patch updated?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have not played it yet, but story wise, you play not MC from* Chapter 1?
Yes you do, its a continuation of chapter 1. You can also load in your chapter 1 save into the game if you stopped chapter 1 in the limbo area (where the time machine was glowing, after the credits).

Reactions: Gresk

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Yes you do, its a continuation of chapter 1. You can also load in your chapter 1 save into the game if you stopped chapter 1 in the limbo area (where the time machine was glowing, after the credits).
Ty. was wondering, cause nothing stands in Description (or at least i dont read between lines).

Abhicoool

May 30, 2018
Hello good sir aesouth I was wondering if you could please upload link for 32bit, actually my country is in lockdown so i can't leave my house and buy a new laptop. So please upload link for 32 bit

Reactions: Carnagie

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Hello good sir aesouth I was wondering if you could please upload link for 32bit, actually my country is in lockdown so i can't leave my house and buy a new laptop. So please upload link for 32 bit
Developers don't upload games here.
the x86 version is available on Patreon.
Check there

Tygrys69

Mar 31, 2018
Where can i find and download chapter 1? Is Timestamps Ucondictional Love just chapter 1? Pls help lads

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes