cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 632440 View attachment 632440 Hello, how do I need a password? and where can I get that ... thanks for the help
hahahah you set a password for parental protection. Here how you can bypass your lockup:

Navigate to the game's engine folder in your user's AppData folder and delete the "game.setting" file (PLEASE create a backup of your saves first!!!). Start the game again.
C:users/<YourUserName>/AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE/Lost Love/....

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm the release version didn't have much, how's the update? anyone give a heads up?
edit : can spoil too, i don't mind

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hmm the release version didn't have much, how's the update? anyone give a heads up?
edit : can spoil too, i don't mind
The relese notes are just mostly technical now, we don't feel the need to post how much content that was added, but its hours of gameplay and there is a lot of steamy content too, biggest scenes so far in the game. Play it and enjoy it!

Reactions: Zirael Q

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, it looks like the latest -last month's big update break my vc++ 2015 because now the screen tells me to install the packet. And it's of course already installed. so bye bye Timestamps...

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Unrated Patch for R2 is now up on lewdpatcher!

Enjoy! This was a big one :) ...

//FamilyFriendly
Thanks for the awesome work, it's much appreciated. If you are taking requests, it seems there is a slight error when MC leaves Nika's apartment the first time and speaks to Candice, and says:
"Honestly, I'm not sure, my friend has a big decision to make so it's really down to her".

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, it looks like the latest -last month's big update break my vc++ 2015 because now the screen tells me to install the packet. And it's of course already installed. so bye bye Timestamps...
I think you deleted the English.zip and downloaded the Unrated file and forgot to select it in main menu.

Reactions: Pif paf

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Did you delete the english.zip by any chance? did you select the correct language from the main menu on the top right side?

I keep seeing people deleting English.zip which will break the game more or less, you're ment to add language files not replace, and then select it from the main menu.

/A

Reactions: Pif paf

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A lot of great work but the story seems definitely focused on characters that I don't care much about so I think I'll sadly leave this game aside now.
Sorry Dr Rivers, you still are damn fine. And good luck Gaz, it's been good fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A lot of great work but the story seems definitely focused on characters that I don't care much about so I think I'll sadly leave this game aside now.
Sorry Dr Rivers, you still are damn fine. And good luck Gaz, it's been good fun.
There's unfinished businesss and a lot going on with most of the characters including Dr. River, she is one of my favorites too, considering where things left off and things shown in chapter 2, we're not going to just bail on them. Updates tend to have focus on some characters as there is only so much time to do things with our limited resources.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Waiting for Mac version like
View attachment 632521
Same as last time, and times before that too, whoever is leaking the game, doesnt leak all the versions that are available, this happens every time there is a bug fix too, rarely get it for mac or linux. Best way is just to get it on patreon, in 10 days or so the regular version will be allowed for silver tier, and that includes mac

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The relese notes are just mostly technical now, we don't feel the need to post how much content that was added, but its hours of gameplay and there is a lot of steamy content too, biggest scenes so far in the game. Play it and enjoy it!
will check for sure ! my connection is bad nowadays, hence the reason I asked :D

Reactions: Aesouh
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes