cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not quite sure why i have no scene with Nika and one locked scene left when end of the update is reached
Means you are not on the Nika path. Possible you missed on of her scenes in Chapter 1.

If you start a new Chapter 2 game with the provided build-in save you will be on the Nika Path.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
When Juliana thinks to herself in the kitchen that she's been sleeping with her "friend's son", who is she referring to? And is that a scene that has already been shown? I don't remember it from chapter 1 or the first game.
It's in the introduction in Chapter 1 that he's staying at Juli's so he can go to college, his mother is Juli's friend

Reactions: Solreal

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Great update, as usual. Sex with Nika, finally, I couldn't be happier! And it was great as I was expecting! My favorite character of the game, and their sex scene was so hot and touching! Wish that the MC would have a sole-storyline with her - nothing against Juliana, but I prefer the bratty sister that turned into a hot milf.

I have a theory on how Nika could return to the normal flux of time, but I'm not sure if the same rules applied to MC would happen with her.

On the first or second release of Timestamps Unconditional Love, Bacon put a "Timestamp" on MC, which was basically a way to track him around the flux of time and the parallel dimensions. Maybe that would be how they would fix that situation: Putting a Timestamp on her before the time that the Evil Bacon put her on the Time Machine, synchronize the time and return her to the present.

Considering that the Timestamp fix the person on a specific timeline and prevent the flutuations of the time and the alterations over it, that could mean that the ageing time of her would basically vanish during the reversing process.

Of course I don't know how the time machine works, apart from what that was already shown, but I can think on the aplications of the current time - if Nika is still at the past, she's as old as Mrs. Delington on the present now. WoW!
I couldn't make it to the sex scene with Nika :(

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I couldn't make it to the sex scene with Nika :(
It seems that you aren't on Nika's path. For that, you need to pay attention on her on Unconditional Love, let her tease you, be nice and so on. Going on that, you'll be automatically on her path.

EDIT: cold_arctus explained above. If you're not interested on replay the first game all over again, it's better to try the premade save.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
for now THIS IS THE 2 BEST game in my list VERY NICE!!! cant wait TO BANG the ''Gilfs'' in the past time and when the mc back to her time and encounter the ''Young aunt'' from the past time OMG I CAN IMAGINE SO MANY FUTURE SCENES
thank you for this game !!!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It seems that you aren't on Nika's path. For that, you need to pay attention on her, let her tease you, be nice and so on. Going on that, you'll be automatically on her path.
Not entirely true.. because he decided her path in Chapter 1. Her path is determinate by this 4 scenes:
Day2Nika_Peek (in her room)
Day4Nika_Stay (After fixing her phone)
Day6Nika_Stay2 (After beach)
Day8Nika_Stay (With Monica in the room)

If you don't make the choice in Chapter 1 then you are not on her path. Sorry.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It seems that you aren't on Nika's path. For that, you need to pay attention on her on Unconditional Love, let her tease you, be nice and so on. Going on that, you'll be automatically on her path.

EDIT: cold_arctus explained above. If you're not interested on replay the first game all over again, it's better to try the premade save.
Thank you :)

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
It's in the introduction in Chapter 1 that he's staying at Juli's so he can go to college, his mother is Juli's friend
[/QUOTE

I'm still lost, sorry. Juliana is the mc's mom. In the present time, in her kitchen, when she is with John, she thinks to herself that she is sleeping with a friend's son. What friend and who is the son?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes