Sep 22, 2018
It's simple.
Go to the barbershop sign (on the map) and click on the black doors (veronica description)
Thanks I figured it out... but now I'm getting stuck n the elevator. keeps freezing there and the only way to get out is to go back to the last choice and it takes me way back before last choice.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks I figured it out... but now I'm getting stuck n the elevator. keeps freezing there and the only way to get out is to go back to the last choice and it takes me way back before last choice.
For some reason when I was stuck in the elevator when I tried to load a previous save to resume play it took me instead back to the floor I had clicked in.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Someone told you they found some old clothes they where going to wash for you, maybe they are done? Check the house you are staying at.
This doesn't help at all, I have gone to both the place called 'Home' And to "John" and nowhere can I interact with anything except the doorway. Can someone be more specific? Where or how can I find that uniform?

Reactions: Zett

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I just hope that the next club scene is with Nika and she gets to fuck the living shit out of the MC with everyone watching womdering why the sex with others is just mind-blowing sex while with Nika it's the definition of nirvana.:cool:

P.S. I get it with Juli , the MC being her first love and all, but I have a feeling that Nika is our soulmate. Just my wishes. :sneaky:

Nika is pure bliss.:love:

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes