Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
You're playing the patched version which is, by the official standards, non-related to the developers, consequently unable to be tracked by the patreon and unellegible to receive a warning or a ban. Just do what we all do on F95zone: Just pretend and let the devs work on their story without the fear that in any time a Nintendo Ninja will appear on their bedroom and cease their days of ero-gaming development.
Huh? I'm thinking maybe you meant to reply to someone else?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
CG-Rip please ????
...someone needs to crack the storage password.
See cold_arctus' quote...

1) Determinate Nika path:
Determinate? o_O

prefix "de" - negate

"terminate" - kill

so un-kill the Nika path?

We're noble pirates, not thieving scammers.
I vote use this as a moto or what ever it's called.
Sam I give permission to use this :)

Last edited:

Look30

Aug 17, 2018
Version R1PE(chapter 1) show the full version of the dialogue in the gallery but in Version R2PE (chapter 2) it does not show the full version of the dialogue in the gallery. Why ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Version R1PE(chapter 1) show the full version of the dialogue in the gallery but in Version R2PE (chapter 2) it does not show the full version of the dialogue in the gallery. Why ?
Because you don't bother to read the thread.

Aesouh Both of the good scenes "Fun with Mom & Auntie" and "Love Nika" stop short for me in the replay menu. After he goes to bathroom with Lorraine and before bedroom with Nika. Please can you fix this for the future for *ahem* replay value. Thanks and great update!
Yes it will be fixed.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes