Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This game has really set the bar high for the others..amazing renders, interesting story, gameplay etc..
But
I don't like the direction it's taking in terms of characters...there are TOO many damn characters already, and it's still introducing more?
They will never have the time to develop even 1/10 of them...what was the point of wasting all that time roaming around highschool, if it doesn't affect the main story?
Just focus on the important scenes and dump the rest...why spent important resources on unimportant locations/characters? Did the fans ask for it?
Overcomplication is a trend that has ruined many promising games to the point of them getiing abandoned in the end. Cause the developers can't handle the pressure of a gazillion characters...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are two critical choices you had to make in Chapter 1: (Nika path is enabled if you play with the Chapter 2 build-in save).
1) Determinate Nika path:
Day2Nika_Peek (in her room)
Day4Nika_Stay (After fixing her phone)
Day6Nika_Stay2 (After beach)
Day8Nika_Stay (With Monica in the room)

If you haven't done this scenes in Chapter 1 your are not on the Nika path.

2) Determinate Bacon path:
No impact yet.
I make everyting in this walkthrough. But i dont remember that scenes. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/637823_Timestamps_Lost_Love_PE_R1_Walkthrough.pdf

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, just a quick question. Are you supposed to load a save from the first game or start a new game in chapter 2 ? What are the differences ? My chapter 1 savegames on the loading screen are all over the place and unorganized for some reason, so I have no idea which one is the correct one to load from.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, just a quick question. Are you supposed to load a save from the first game or start a new game in chapter 2 ? What are the differences ? My chapter 1 savegames on the loading screen are all over the place and unorganized for some reason, so I have no idea which one is the correct one to load from.
Your Chapter 1 save won't work if it isn't from the limbo scene (End of Chapter 1 - MC back in Bacon's basement with the red glowing time machine and the option to replay old scenes).

If you are not sure you always can use the build-in Chapter 2 save. Simply start a new game and you can continue the story.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Great update but the Breakout clone is making me pull out my hair. Got to lvl 4 then the ball got stuck bouncing up and down in the far left, trying to nudge it with the end of the platform pushed the platform away from the ball.....

Anyhow my HIscore so far. 658.

View attachment 632250
That's my experience and my maximum score, too.

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Man I hope nothing happens to Nika, also hope that I don't have to make a "Critical choice" but I'm prepared. I'm not liking Bacon's borderline obsession with Nika also, he's been coming off more and more less trustwrothy to me and now that we know he's clearly hiding something from MC that's not helping.

Lorraine is a total milf it really sucks that she's out of the picture in present time, then there's the Helen situation. Nonetheless, I'm invested. Those sex scenes was hot but more and more I miss young Nika.
Hey MC did plow his mom... But Lorraine is a Gilf who should revived via dragonballs.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes