Rajeshkumar

Dec 27, 2017
does anybody has the chapter 1 save file which will work in chapter 2?

All my save files from chapter 1 are not working in chapter 2.... Someone please kindly share your save file which is working in chapter 2.....

Thanks in advance......

Nov 20, 2018
Well I came for the nut but after checking this new game's "ost atmosphere" and what happened to Nika, this made me depressed instead. Big OOF

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Could anyone tell me what happens on the end of ch 1 ? I dont remember it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
does anybody has the chapter 1 save file which will work in chapter 2?

All my save files from chapter 1 are not working in chapter 2.... Someone please kindly share your save file which is working in chapter 2.....

Thanks in advance......
If you don't have your own just press new game.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I dont have CH1 in my computer, just whant to know what happens in last scene!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not a bad start,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...would've been nice if we got the optional with Candice, (think that's what her name was) but it wasn't meant to be. Otherwise the new characters look great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zongor and Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ok...for some reason my save are not being loaded..just stucks at the loading screen
Did you save at the end screen with the red glowing time machine after the credits?

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
make nika young again #notmynika
on a slightly more serious note, for me, this first episode was more depressing than it was hot

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

riexor

May 27, 2017
Awesome. Think I have to replay the first game as there were a few things that either I forgot or weren't in it and will be explained later.

I'm curious what choices from the first game will matter because I can really only think of one that seemed to indicate later consequences.

Cheers!

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Ecchi Sensei
Yes, and look at how much of a shit show that thread is.

We don't want threads to turn into an absolute mess like Ecchi Sensei due to multiple chapters/specials/etc, which is why specials get their own thread, and prequels/sequels get their own thread.

Different title, different mods needed, different translations needed, can be played as a stand alone version, so new thread.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for your reply..

But I have a error as following..

I have also installed Visual C+++ Redistributable 2015.

Still got this error. Kindly help me.....
Windows 10 user don't need C++ 2015. Just update to Windows 10 build 1909 and install all optional updates as well.

On Windows 7 Visual C++ 2015 is required. If you already have a newer version of C ++ installed like 2017 or newer then you need to uninstall it and install Visual C++ 2015 first. On top of it you can install C++ 2017 and newer.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
and prequels/sequels get their own thread.
in this case it isn't a sequel nor a prequel. The story continues were Chapter 1 left.

Different title, different mods needed, different translations needed, can be played as a stand alone version, so new thread
For that it is totally understandable - for me at least.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes