cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
People are looking for an easy fap, but Timestamps isn't meant to be fapping-only game. It is a visual novel featuring adult content. So reading the dialogues is highly recommended.

The more the game proceed the more the story will unfold. And as mentioned, next update isn't going to take that much time as the initial release of Chapter 2.

And everyone worrying about the sex in the game... rest assured more sex is planned and coming.

Last edited:

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Reactions: franzo

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
timestamp.jpg

Saves made at very end of game one when it mentions limbo work for example the picture above
Just reload old save go to bacons house play out all dialogue and when this screen comes up save it will work 100%
the cropped spoiler free pic below sencon game from save in first game

Last edited:

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
s***t , i'm still on High Sierra (10.13) .. chapter one works fine , on chapter two, i have sounds, dialogues.. everything except images...
Same for me on my Mac. High Sierra and have tried everything but get no images except when first starting I get MC kneeling and then only get Town map & houses but then nothing :(

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Same for me on my Mac. High Sierra and have tried everything but get no images except when first starting I get MC kneeling and then only get Town map & houses but then nothing :(
same for me. High Sierra - no images, just map and houses from outside.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
s***t , i'm still on High Sierra (10.13) .. chapter one works fine , on chapter two, i have sounds, dialogues.. everything except images...
Possible that Unity dropped support for older macOS and hardware. Same as for Linux users.

We will look into it.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Not gonna lie. I kind of prefer MILF Nika. Older women are always hotter and usually have far more confidence. That's sexy as hell. Also, young Nika fans probably shouldn't get too worked up about this. The story has established a jumbled time-jumping narrative, the possibility of fractured timelines and alternate realities, so I think there is going to be a lot of hotties in various stages of their lives doing a lot of sexy things. I also hope to see Bacon flying a jet-powered bathtub through a portal at some point while shouting "Science!" I have a lot of faith in this game and these developers to deliver the good stuff.

Joe80

May 3, 2017
Hi, I have a realy big problem with this game, the only thing I have is the menu. when I want begin the game Black Screen
Windows 10 user don't need C++ 2015. Just update to Windows 10 build 1909 and install all optional updates as well.

On Windows 7 Visual C++ 2015 is required. If you already have a newer version of C ++ installed like 2017 or newer then you need to uninstall it and install Visual C++ 2015 first. On top of it you can install C++ 2017 and newer.
I have the same problem on win7 and I did what asked steel the same

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I have a realy big problem with this game, the only thing I have is the menu. when I want begin the game Black Screen

I have the same problem on win7 and I did what asked steel the same
Apparently you did not what I wrote above.

Which client of the game did you download 32 or 64bit?

Which Visual C++ 2015 build did you download 32 or 64bit?

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with the Linux version? Game loads fine but there are no renders (only black background) when starting new game. Map shows fine after 1st scene and I can go home but still black background.

Reactions: Riful of the West

azrajd

Apr 13, 2018
Meh, I really didn't like this sadly.
Renders are 10/10
Technic / Coding is 9/10 as the game works superb but the game froze while trying to load savegame from Chapter 1

However I still killed my Patreon support.
Why?
I was left blue balled in the basement with the sister and wanted to continue the adventure with mom. Both doesn't happen in this update. The older sister isn't as hot as before and mom just doesn't feel like mom anymore. This whole new reality thing really feels like a huge letdown for me and was the reason for me to end my support, sadly.

I can't really put into [english] words what annoys me about it, but maybe you can get what I try to say. I simply wanted 1 or 2 more sexy scenes with Juli and finally bone Nika. Continue with the other girls I have met throughout the game. Now it feels like I have to start all over again and corrupt them all. I don't get any action in this whole chapter other than banging that old hag. That's not really what I'm into though.

Sorry motkeyz, hope you don't take any offense. I thought you could do no wrong but, for me, you did. I don't like the new setting, I would have prefered continuing the story in the present (a lot).

Jul 27, 2017
What a huge disappointment for me. I've waited for Nika content ages since for this? Ok ty devs for fucking me in the ass.
Ya, I'm not a huge fan of the older Nika. She went from a 9 to a 7 at best. I like other milfs, but she didn't age well in my eyes. We hopefully get the young one back eventually.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Meh, I really didn't like this sadly.
Renders are 10/10
Technic / Coding is 9/10 as the game works superb but the game froze while trying to load savegame from Chapter 1

However I still killed my Patreon support.
Why?
I was left blue balled in the basement with the sister and wanted to continue the adventure with mom. Both doesn't happen in this update. The older sister isn't as hot as before and mom just doesn't feel like mom anymore. This whole new reality thing really feels like a huge letdown for me and was the reason for me to end my support, sadly.

I can't really put into [english] words what annoys me about it, but maybe you can get what I try to say. I simply wanted 1 or 2 more sexy scenes with Juli and finally bone Nika. Continue with the other girls I have met throughout the game. Now it feels like I have to start all over again and corrupt them all. I don't get any action in this whole chapter other than banging that old hag. That's not really what I'm into though.

Sorry motkeyz, hope you don't take any offense. I thought you could do no wrong but, for me, you did. I don't like the new setting, I would have prefered continuing the story in the present (a lot).
Regarding freezing when loading save, i actually built in a popup for this to tell you that you need to save in limbo after the credits in chapter one, but somehow that warning is getting bypassed, i just tested and saw it as well so, something i will have to fix. The popup that is. you still need to get to limbo to use your save in chapter 2.

Also this is the first damn release of chapter 2. If you played chapter 1 and liked it you have nothing to fear about chapter 2 either its not like we're going to switch the way we do things. Its just that the story also needs to progress and at this specific release it wasnt appropriate to make those kind of advances to the characters. And its a time travel game so they will travel around

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes