Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Nika hit right in the feels with her story. MC was quite thick to not realize what she went through and completely missed the point in his attempt to convince her :oops:

Yes, I like old Nika more as well (she's my No1 in the game, followed by Gaz) but I understand her story. I think in future episodes she will find a way to send a message to her younger self (or maybe even her mum :sneaky:) and her reality will disappear with her knowing that she made life for her younger self better (by giving her more self esteem about what she can achieve or by having her mum not being to hard on her)

I wonder who Scarlett and Ava are in the present timeline? :cool:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
-Spoilers-

I played through the new content and I have to say it's not what I was expecting but I like it. The scene with Scarlet and Ava was great. Is Ava the governor? Julianna and Heather while we have not seen much yet seem a little uninteresting. It seems like Mrs. Dellington is indeed a freak. Grandpa and Grandma are interesting new characters, seeing Sergio at the club was unexpected. I was expecting Niki to be there. Given that Niki had the password jotted down she is certainly involved in some way. The fact that there is no way she could not know that Sergio is her grandfather makes me think Niki is a freak as well, despite how pissed she seemed with the MC upon their reunion. Liked the scene with Heather and Gaz. Hopefully when and if the MC gets 'back to the future' then a strip show could be in the cards. I have a feeling the identity of Mrs. Dellington's slave will be significant.

Going to put a theory out that the Old Man Jones is, in fact, the MC either from the future/past or an alternate reality. So the MC will be going further into the past at some point. Perhaps young Niki can be rescued or through some quantum alternate reality BS the old Niki can continue with her life and the young Niki can go home.

Anyway great job so far. Looking forward to more.
i think OMJ is Bacon...look at the hairstyle

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Overview:
Second chapter of the game. You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-07
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Developer: Motkeyz - - - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: PE R1
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Other Game: Original
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keybindings:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - MEGA - -
Win32: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Linux: - MEGA - -

Patches:

View attachment 543220 View attachment 543221
HOT DAMN!! FINALLY!!
Been Waiting SOOO Long for This!!

Reactions: Aesouh

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Hm... I´m sorry to say but this is a disapointing update. I like young Juli, Heather and Aliza, but there was no proper sex scene with them. Instead there were to many new characters, too many new places and to many dialogues that leads to nothing. Pls return in makeing a sex game. We know you are good at that :)

Rhinoceros

May 2, 2017
Hm... I´m sorry to say but this is a disapointing update. I like young Juli, Heather and Aliza, but there was no proper sex scene with them. Instead there were to many new characters, too many new places and to many dialogues that leads to nothing. Pls return in makeing a sex game. We know you are good at that :)
Give it time. Devs had to establish new playground for MC before he returns to his time.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
pro tip, if you get stuck and need a hint, and open the task list you can click on the task and it will give you a pretty obvious hint to follow

Reactions: Phellim

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
At least they made smoking fetish optional which is a huge plus.
Ch1 passed with MC trying to seduce Veronika and when he is about to succeed! Voila.
Let's time jump and let MC try all over again with Ch2.
First time i played one of your updates without having an hard-on. If this was your purpose. Gratz then.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind... MC tried to seduce Veronica and Juli and he succeed.
now your mission as MC try to seduce Veronica and Juli again. :D if you succeed other update you need to try seduce again.. and again.. :D like a loop
but i have a good memory i remember one scene in finished version of this game like a Juli and Heather in same bed doing good stuf with MC.. :D but i guess we wait like 4 5 update for that and it's kinda hard to wait ...

Last edited:

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Please tell me we're going to tap that gorgeous GILF? Loved the update as always but I'm a bit disappointed old Nika is gone :(, hopefully we can rectify that. Sure she's hawt as an older lady but honestly I have Juli for my MILF action, I liked Nika as she was.

Reactions: VOYEUR

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, and look at how much of a shit show that thread is.

We don't want threads to turn into an absolute mess like Ecchi Sensei due to multiple chapters/specials/etc, which is why specials get their own thread, and prequels/sequels get their own thread.

Different title, different mods needed, different translations needed, can be played as a stand alone version, so new thread.
But your premise of making this new thread is false. This isn't a special, or a prequel or a sequel. The developer himself said so, it was split to make it smaller.
No it's not, it's continuation of the first chapter, game was split to save space!
The game is still the same name, Timestamps. Unconditional Love and Lost Love are just the chapter names. You insisting this is a prequel/sequel is basically telling the developer what his game is, despite him saying otherwise.

Instead of people asking their questions in one thread, they'll just ask them in two threads now. Not really much less of a mess. You also need a chapter 1 save to play chapter 2, that will cause a lot of confusion. What if people try to play Ch2 first because they find this thread first? There are a few regulars who answer questions anyone has, they now have to look in two threads instead of one.

The updater who updated the last thread messed it up, deleted the Ch1 stuff and then another updater decided to take that stuff and make a whole new thread. If only we had a time machine to go back and fix those mistakes :unsure:

If you want to be consistent, you should go and make new threads for all the Ecchi Sensei stuff, the DMD stuff, Drawing My Life, Max's Life etc.

Last edited:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Okay, so now I've played through version 1, which ends at the beachhouse-event.

(had to replay the last days of part 1 to be able to save at an oddly specific point - the frame with the timemachine shooting red lightning - to be able to use my saved game, something for devs to look at for future releases, it was quite annoying).

None the less! The writing has continued to be intriguing. The animations have been improved. Overall, it's just better. So thumbs up!(y)

I can understand the frustration of many players with the Nika storyline - which I share to some degree.
However it is obvious we won't stay at this point in time forever and will return to "now" - the question is in how long.
I suspect we might be stuck in the past for the entirety of chapter 2, which would require some God-tier writing to make worth it. Developers are indeed on quite thin ice with the decision to have this timejump (presumably) be more than a quick visit, especially considering the Nika-situation.

So far, I have faith. I was overall happy with the first part of ch.2. But still I worry. As a player, you have a connection to the now which makes you not really give a flying fuck about the past. (For example - his grandma can die in a ditch tomorrow for all players care - and that's not us being heartless, that just speaks to the need of having built the players personal connection to the games characters). The only thing motivating me about the past, and I assume the many, is getting Nika back. That's really it.

Young versions of characters do nothing for me. As Nika pointed out - young her and old her are different people.
That's why, again, I have very little/no connection to these versions of the characters.

These are just worries I thought I should express, and not judgements of the game. It is way too early for that, we will see what future updates hold. That's why I will put a real review on hold for a later date.

Godspeed gentlemen. You have a real gem of a game here, take care of it.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Apparently you did not what I wrote above.

Which client of the game did you download 32 or 64bit?

Which Visual C++ 2015 build did you download 32 or 64bit?
I´ve updated my win10 and installed Visual C++ 2015 64bit. Still the same black screen. I can´t neither start with my old save (image after final credits) nor start a new game.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The developer himself said so
I spoke to one of the developers before we made the split.

The updater who updated the last thread messed it up, deleted the Ch1 stuff and then another updater decided to take that stuff and make a whole new thread. If only we had a time machine to go back and fix those mistakes :unsure:
After a discussion between staff, this thread was created, it wasn't one uploader. The old thread was reverted after this thread was created.

If you want to be consistent, you should go and make new threads for all the Ecchi Sensei stuff, the DMD stuff, Drawing My Life, Max's Life etc.
That may well be the case in the future. We have an upcoming overhaul to the site which is currently not compatible with games which branch off with different versions/chapters. The current method of hiding everything behind spoilers isn't sustainable as it becomes harder and harder for new users to understand that mess. If we can figure out a method of cleanly integrating chapters with the upcoming update I have no problem with merging the threads; until then they're staying separate.

Reactions: Blayo
4.60 star(s) 118 Votes