kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Ok guys, nobody started the topic i was waiting to read, i think someone has to and i'll be the one to take the insults. flame me

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NIKA FUCKED BY OTHERS? PERSONALLY YES.

I mean.. come on, it's UNTHINKABLE that she lived until now as a virgin, someone has fucked her, she also said she's been helped a lot by mrs delington, who has a big role in these secret parties, and would be logic to think nika partecipates. i want to know what happened, i want to see what happened and what's happening

• Angry
Reactions: Raven Hex

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I´ve updated my win10 and installed Visual C++ 2015 64bit. Still the same black screen. I can´t neither start with my old save (image after final credits) nor start a new game.
First of all Visual C++ 2015 is only to see the images. So if you see an image in settings menu Visual C++ 2015 was installed correctly.

Do you have a newer version of C++ like 2017 or 2019 installed too? If you do uninstall all of them and install 2015 first. Then you can install 2017 and newer.

You not able to load your save might be because your old save wasn't taking during the limbo scene (Bacon basement with time machine and red flashes).

Here is what you can try:
Check the save folder in AppData (hidden folder). Create a back up of your Chapter 1 saves and delete the saves stored in Lost Love's saves folder. Then try to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Drajik

Jan 20, 2017
people crying because the sister is old now and here i am super excited waiting to fuck the "dead" grandmother :ROFLMAO:

and i really liked the episode no idea why some people are going crazy after just 1 episode, is not like we are 6 episodes deep of the chapter
"oh no, i don't like the time travel on my time traveling game!"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok guys, nobody started the topic i was waiting to read, i think someone has to and i'll be the one to take the insults. flame me

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NIKA FUCKED BY OTHERS? PERSONALLY YES.

I mean.. come on, it's UNTHINKABLE that she lived until now as a virgin, someone has fucked her, she also said she's been helped a lot by mrs delington, who has a big role in these secret parties, and would be logic to think nika partecipates. i want to know what happened, i want to see what happened and what's happening
I think it is clear that Milfy Nika isn't a virgin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motkeyz

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
First of all Visual C++ 2015 is only to see the images. So if you see an image in settings menu Visual C++ 2015 was installed correctly.

Do you have a newer version of C++ like 2017 or 2019 installed too? If you do uninstall all of them and install 2015 first. Then you can install 2017 and newer.

You not able to load your save might be because your old save wasn't taking during the limbo scene (Bacon basement with time machine and red flashes).

Here is what you can try:
Check the save folder in AppData (hidden folder). Create a back up of your Chapter 1 saves and delete the saves stored in Lost Love's saves folder. Then try to start a new game.
Ok, thanks it works. It was a potpourri from all. (y)

Reactions: cold_arctus

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
it is, but i wonder if we'll see her in action with other people. I am quite sure you know very well what it means, all the mess that will happen in the forum. I hope yes, so the game will keep "true"
I do not agree that players would need to see her having sex because of her not being a virgin though. Her sexlife previous to MCs arrival is irrelevant to what happens now. Maybe MC is never around when she fucks? Maybe her sexlife has dried up and she lives a monastic life now a days? Who knows the reasons, but watching her get fucked simply because she's not a virgin anymore isn't an argument for that to happen.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Anyone else disappointed with the direction this game took?
I'm a bit, I like the concept, I like having a shot at the GILF but the Nika stuff bothers me - she's not the same anymore, this new Nika does nothing for me, I have no connection to her. Another part of me doesn't wanna keep MILF Juli lonely, and she will get lonely if this time-travel stuff goes on for ages - especially we've had flash-forwards implying that time in both eras will continue in parallel.

Frankly time-travel is great and all but I've always hated when stories keep the MC in a different era for too long, cos I just get frustrated waiting for him to return to the period I like most.

I was expecting Timestamps to have jumping to many time periods, but it being a quick and easy type deal, not him essentially being stuck.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it is, but i wonder if we'll see her in action with other people. I am quite sure you know very well what it means, all the mess that will happen in the forum. I hope yes, so the game will keep "true"
Well in one of my ideas Nika was MC's mom... So why not a threesome with Bacon? :LOL:

Last edited:

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I do not agree that players would need to see her having sex because of her not being a virgin though. Her sexlife previous to MCs arrival is irrelevant to what happens now. Maybe MC is never around when she fucks? Maybe her sexlife has dried up and she lives a monastic life now a days? Who knows the reasons, but watching her get fucked simply because she's not a virgin anymore isn't an argument for that to happen.
Would also feel like a cheap and nasty way of squeezing in NTR shit. Cos we all know the MC is hot on Nika (even if she is middle aged now) and having her jump someone else's bones even though the guy she pined for, for years has just reappeared would be a dick-move imo. Especially as contextually she looks single, as someone of her age would have their significant other living with them if there was one.

mcwindycity

Jun 22, 2018
This was a solid update. Older Nika is still hot and her ass is bigger. I was just hoping for more sex scenes. But I know more is coming. We just waited a long time for 1 scene. The storyline is still great just more sex scenes dammit!!!!!

Drewvast

Jul 8, 2018
This is my favorite game, i played many games, i love the setting, the romance, Juli , Heather, and Nika are my favorite, i really hope that this story keeps going. Be u have a fan for life!!!!!!

Reactions: VOYEUR and Motkeyz

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Seems like it would have been more organic to split when he was ready for the story to start in the past, it'd be a clean break and not require old saves (until a third chapter in the present, anyway.) I sympathize if he was having file size issues, Unity is damn unruly.
:rolleyes: No not at all. The MC's sister went through the time machine, where do you think the brother will look for her? IN THE PAST! Why? because we already KNOW he went in the past and fucked his mother, we are told as much in the first chapter. You can't have a "clean break" if the MC is going back in time and continuing his story in chapter 2.

The "present" as you put it is happening in chapter 2, because it is the present for Bacon, the MC and his sister, it is only "the past" for Bacon's mom and the MC's "mom." It is not the past for the narrative or anything you have imagined, THIS IS NOT A PREQUEL, this is a SEQUEL, narratively speaking, so you need all those decision flags from chapter 1 to continue the story in chapter 2.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
:rolleyes: No not at all. The MC's sister went through the time machine, where do you think the brother will look for her? IN THE PAST! Why? because we already KNOW he went in the past and fucked his mother, we are told as much in the first chapter. You can't have a "clean break" if the MC is going back in time and continuing his story in chapter 2.

The "present" as you put it is happening in chapter 2, because it is the present for Bacon, the MC and his sister, it is only "the past" for Bacon's mom and the MC's "mom." It is not the past for the narrative or anything you have imagined, THIS IS NOT A PREQUEL, this is a SEQUEL, narratively speaking, so you need all those decision flags from chapter 1 to continue the story in chapter 2.
Cherry picking that post was odd, considering the conversation continued well after that. Wasted your time there on info other people, including the creator, covered.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Time travel stories always gives me headaches because of the paradoxes and the solution to the paradoxes are always riddled with plot holes. If I am going to have a headache from this game, I want it to be because of fluid shortage in my body, not because of the story! catch my drift? :cool:

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes