• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with the Linux version? Game loads fine but there are no renders (only black background) when starting new game. Map shows fine after 1st scene and I can go home but still black background.
The same for me too. Right now we are not sure what cause it.

What are your specs on your hard- and software.. maybe it will help to find what cause the problem.

box777

May 10, 2017
the game STOPS after the tasks say "visit nika"???? WTF

THERE ARE NO WORKING OPTIONS!!! NOTHING ELSE TO DO?? IT STOPS HERE????

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Meh, I really didn't like this sadly.
Renders are 10/10
Technic / Coding is 9/10 as the game works superb but the game froze while trying to load savegame from Chapter 1

However I still killed my Patreon support.
Why?
I was left blue balled in the basement with the sister and wanted to continue the adventure with mom. Both doesn't happen in this update. The older sister isn't as hot as before and mom just doesn't feel like mom anymore. This whole new reality thing really feels like a huge letdown for me and was the reason for me to end my support, sadly.

I can't really put into [english] words what annoys me about it, but maybe you can get what I try to say. I simply wanted 1 or 2 more sexy scenes with Juli and finally bone Nika. Continue with the other girls I have met throughout the game. Now it feels like I have to start all over again and corrupt them all. I don't get any action in this whole chapter other than banging that old hag. That's not really what I'm into though.

Sorry motkeyz, hope you don't take any offense. I thought you could do no wrong but, for me, you did. I don't like the new setting, I would have prefered continuing the story in the present (a lot).

I did the same, time to putt the mess on black

This feels like a New game/Prequel, wtf did you do to NIKA, what a mess, not a great way to pick up where you left off, you had a great f (n) cking game, until you released this.....

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
She was definitely a plus, it just sucks for Nika's pov. 20 years of hoping and waiting only to get on with a new life and MC shows up.
Yea I don't know how I feel about older Nika. I feel sorry for her, her face aged worse than the mom. Hopefully she's still "untouched" but I doubt it. I guess time will tell.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
the game STOPS after the tasks say "visit nika"???? WTF

THERE ARE NO WORKING OPTIONS!!! NOTHING ELSE TO DO?? IT STOPS HERE????
You're looking a little shaggy around the edges. Maybe you need a haircut.

Rhinoceros

May 2, 2017
Why the hell would Juli be the slave? Did you skip all the renders with young Juli?? :unsure:
I reloaded School Shower scene to compare, and TBH, slave looks a lot like Juli (Hair little bit different?). Am i realy wrong? And irrelevant person wouldn't be in last scene. Or at least MC would fuck her any way he wanted, left and forgot about her. But he was denied, which means he would in next updates. Slave must be key person in story to be teasing for players.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
1581100295054.png

At what year is this happening?

This screenshot is full of anachronisms.

They have school internet so it must be later half of 90ties earliest. In 80ties and early 90ties it was not used by common folks.

But then there is poster or Atari system, which was pretty much dead after 80ties, computers look to be late 80ties too (all with external floppy drivers), in no way capable to render internet pages. And then there is Street Fighter 2, which was very popular in early 90ties (you would expect some PlayStation 1 posters, if this is late 90ties).

And implication that this is not late nighties, but late 80ties, early 90ties itself means that time travel was around 30 years back which seems way to much. Exempt if main game does not happen in 2018/2020, but earlier. But can't be earlier then early 2010ties, due to phone main character is using.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And implication that this is not late nighties, but late 80ties, early 90ties itself means that time travel was around 30 years back which seems way to much. Exempt if main game does not happen in 2018/2020, but earlier. But can't be earlier then early 2010ties, due to phone main character is using.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
I kind of dig the time travel story, as that gives you so many possibities to develop the story and create spicy scenes with young and adult characters. Also most of the younger versions and new characters are looking very hot and interesting from a story perspective.

But I also have to say that like some people here I am also not a big fan of the new veronica. It may be the fact that I was a big fan of chapter 1 veronica (best girl imho!) and I guess (and hope) we will see much more of her in future updates, since its a time travel game. But the more I think about it is maybe also rooted in the new model of her. I kinda looks a little bit haggard around the chin. Or maybe its the hair style, dunno :unsure:

Still looking forward to future game updates!

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 544062

They have school internet so it must be later half of 90ties earliest. In 80ties and early 90ties it was not used by common folks.

But then there is poster or Atari system, which was pretty much dead after 80ties, computers look to be late 80ties too (all with external floppy drivers), in no way capable to render internet pages. And then there is Street Fighter 2, which was very popular in early 90ties (you would expect some PlayStation 1 posters, if this is late 90ties).

The poster and phone are not valable argument I think. Even today you can see old poster like those, take any gamer/nerd on youtube, i'm sure some of those have poster like this at home (even if born after 2000 :Kappa:).

For the phone, not everyone has money, I used to have coworkers who have shitty old (like 5-10y old) phone, and they don't care since all they do with it is use those for calls.

Edit: Oops, I read it all backward, I blame it all on one of my kittens :Kappa: :LUL:

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 544062

Update:
Commodore 64 was still in use (80ties home computer), in 1991 Street Fighter 2 was out, early internet was there (for reference, first theater movie to get web page is Stargate from 1994).

I would say you could stretch this to up to 1995 at tops, and just consider that school computers are outdated and Atari poster is novelty at that point in time, and Commodore 64 in Nika house was old machine (maybe from time she got time jumped?)

That could make 20 year just back possibility, and main character phone can work as 2015 model.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Meh, I really didn't like this sadly.
Renders are 10/10
Technic / Coding is 9/10 as the game works superb but the game froze while trying to load savegame from Chapter 1

However I still killed my Patreon support.
Why?
I was left blue balled in the basement with the sister and wanted to continue the adventure with mom. Both doesn't happen in this update. The older sister isn't as hot as before and mom just doesn't feel like mom anymore. This whole new reality thing really feels like a huge letdown for me and was the reason for me to end my support, sadly.

I can't really put into [english] words what annoys me about it, but maybe you can get what I try to say. I simply wanted 1 or 2 more sexy scenes with Juli and finally bone Nika. Continue with the other girls I have met throughout the game. Now it feels like I have to start all over again and corrupt them all. I don't get any action in this whole chapter other than banging that old hag. That's not really what I'm into though.

Sorry motkeyz, hope you don't take any offense. I thought you could do no wrong but, for me, you did. I don't like the new setting, I would have prefered continuing the story in the present (a lot).
I will agree with only 2 things about this assessment; the renders are 10/10 and the game can be a bit annoying, but for an entirely different reason than yours. However, as for everything else you said, I honestly could not disagree more.

For starters, I have no idea why anyone would think that "the older sister isn't as hot as before". She's still the same Nika with a rockin' bod but with a different hairstyle and barely any signs of aging. She's just as hot as she was before. And saying that the "mom just doesn't feel like mom anymore"? Well, duh, she's a younger version of her and I'm pretty sure that if you had a time machine and went back in time, a lot of people wouldn't be who they are right now. I'm guessing you just don't like the fact that her tits are smaller, even though she's still smoking hot.

As for not having "boned Nika", I get the feeling that this game is building towards that, hopefully in a more meaningful way given what she was saying to the MC about how she doesn't think he cares that much about her and just sees her as nothing more than a sexual conquest. Maybe this experience is going to bring them closer together, make the moment when they finally do get it on more meaningful rather than the typical deviant, base-instinct way this is handled in virtually all adult games.

Also, Mrs Delington is not "an old hag" (at least not yet), she's gorgeous. Getting to fuck her in the ass was an absolute highlight because she has got a killer figure and probably the best tits of any character in the game. Hell, I even think her older self is hot too and wouldn't mind seeing the MC give it to her in the future timeline.

This game's storyline is convoluted and confusing as all hell - which is what can make it slightly annoying - but credit to the dev team because at least they're doing something different from the myriad of bland, vanilla adult games that have honestly become so stale and repetitive that a game like this, that pushes the boundaries of storytelling in adult games, is a much welcome relief from the current wasteland of mediocrity.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I really like this visual novel (somehow I cannot call this a game), also this new chapter! (y)
The story is getting more and more interesting and I would go on with it, even if it would be announced that there won't happen any sex scenes in the future (which would of course be a loss!). But there is also the danger of it becoming more and more confusing. Messing with time tends to have this side effect... ;)
I am already looking forward to the next part! :love:
And since this is a time travel story, I am quite sure we will see Veronica again in different versions of age.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes