Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What does the saves from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 do, I ask because I lost my save file for both chapters
Well chapter 2 includes a chapter 1 save for you if you just start playing, but you wont be as much in control on the choices that were made in chapter 1. Ideally you want to play chapter 1 first and then load that save into chapter 2 for the future, so you at least know better what is going on in some situations

Reactions: EnterpriseNL

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So is this one of those timelines where you can change the future by changing the past? That is a shitty paradox ridden way to do time travel. Predestined timelines are the most elegant and mind blowing.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope this game is not going to sharing route after that scene between Gaz and Bacon.
why not? Sharing is caring... :p Haven't you read my book in R2?? :LOL:
cold_arctus don't go make people get their pitchforks :p

adryr There will be options to share in the future if the player so desires it not to be forced on you, so you have had to take the decisions along the way that impacts this just like with other events happening. If it's not for you just don't go that route if there are choices that look like they impact it, -.^ specially those ones have been good at hinting what may come out of it, specially based on peoples reaction too...

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Can depend on the smoking alternatives too, sometimes they have their own replays,

Regarding Heather and bacon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I did all the backtracking to the stolen dildo...
I didn't do it, let it in the drawer... but then I get a bug after saying not to her two times.
The following police station scene doesn't load up, or the Bacon one I'm supposed to get...

Am I doing something wrong?

Or could someone get me a save for that scene?
Either way, thanks.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Ok, I did all the backtracking to the stolen dildo...
I didn't do it, let it in the drawer... but then I get a bug after saying not to her two times.
The following police station scene doesn't load up, or the Bacon one I'm supposed to get...

Am I doing something wrong?

Or could someone get me a save for that scene?
Either way, thanks.
Sadly i think its a Bug on that route Viatovic , we will release a patch for it!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes