akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I was replaying ch1 because i lost my old saves. then i noticed this photo in julie's room. can anyone tell me who is that lady towards right in photo.

Screenshot (429).png Screenshot (429).png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: throw_nws

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
We need more Bacon, threesome with MC at least!!
Nice game btw
I tried my best to preach it... but someone thought I'm trolling and my post got deleted by a moderator.
who is that lady towards right in photo.
It is Helen.
does r3 file contains ch2 from beginning or i hv to download r1&r2 also?
R3 is the third update of Chapter 2.
I don't know if someone has already written about this bug?
the selection is closed during *replay*
you only can replay the scene with the choice you made before.

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Apparently a Karen
I tried my best to preach it... but someone thought I'm trolling and my post got deleted by a moderator.
It is Helen.
R3 is the third update of Chapter 2.

you only can replay the scene with the choice you made before.
but I always chose not share route
*continue just with my son*

Reactions: cold_arctus

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Oh my god, I love this time travel story so much. The more the time travel and parallel universes gets explained the more it opens up for potentially funny content. Like the flashes when reality changes for a moment, I picture one of those happening when Julie is giving MC a good old fashion handy in his bed while she wears her white nighty. MC is enjoying it, then the flash happens and it's his dad smiling and giving him and handy while wearing the white nighty, then it quickly goes back to normal. MC lays there horrified for a brief moment as he comes to terms with the fact that in one reality he seduced the dad instead of Julie and is sort of like, "Well, I guess in a universe of infinite possibilities that one had to happen as well..."

The other one I thought of was the infinite orgy. All MC's from all universes collide into an orgy with all the sexy ladies from all the other realities. Again, in the middle of our MC's lust he looks over and sees the versions of himself in an orgy of Dads, grandpas, and Old Man Jones. The lemon party to end all lemon parties. He can't look away and sort of has to pick up his pile of Julies and Nikas and go elsewhere so he can regain focus. Out of sight, out of mind.

Man, I can come up with these all day.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Ok, I will report it to Aesouh. Thanks for for that !!
well I checked the sex scene with Nika and at the end when I chose cum on the face and when replaying only cum in chest was opened...
and now quickly skip to the scene that I said if you choose *continue just with my son* when replay it will be closed but if you choose *sevrise John...* then both of you are open
I think something is wrong with the replay system :unsure:

Reactions: cold_arctus
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough that shows you the choice to make so you can get the replay scenes in the Replay Menu for the Day 11 Break and Day 12 Break that say "Different Path"

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The plan to get Bacon to forgive Gaz is the dumbest thing in the game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hate what they've done with Gaz.

Gaz is the biggest missed opportunity in the game, and it's exponentially more frustrating to watch her be wasted like this because the writers had it right the first time. It's like watching your team about to score the winning touchdown, but then one player fumbles the ball and a teammate recovers it but gets confused and runs the wrong way down the field into their own end zone.
Exactly lol I thought MC wanted to save Gaz not keep her doing almost the same shit she was doing on the streets. She went from a Hoe to a stripper... big upgrade.

poppunator

Feb 4, 2020
Hello guys ! I love this game but I had a pc crash and lost my save from the end of R2. Could someone share one with me so I don't have to replay from the begining ? Thxs ;)

Salut les mecs, quelques aurait une sauvegarde de la fin de la R2 pour moi svp ? J'ai perdu la mienne et j'ai les boules :(

Mar 26, 2018
Whats next? Giving our mom to Beacon? Or maybe we should give every girl we are having to beacon? I like him to he is good friend of us but it doesnt mean we need share our girls with him. You should made this scenes avoidable/choiceable like ''give threat john aswell.'' not everyone like sharing. I was having fun until seeing this thank you for making me though about other girls aswell...

View attachment 755976
To me this was the best scene in the update..Maybe is lacking in term of renders (could have being bigger scene) but the fact that when Gaz enters she owns the room with her sexiness and her ability to persuade everyone even her until then biggest enemies is exciting to say the least..Should the scene being avoidable ? For sure..Sharing a girl like Gaz is not everyone's cup of tea..But overal the scene was EPIC !!

Mar 26, 2018
The plan to get Bacon to forgive Gaz is the dumbest thing in the game so far.

I hate what they've done with Gaz.

Gaz is the biggest missed opportunity in the game, and it's exponentially more frustrating to watch her be wasted like this because the writers had it right the first time. It's like watching your team about to score the winning touchdown, but then one player fumbles the ball and a teammate recovers it but gets confused and runs the wrong way down the field into their own end zone.
The sharing part should be part of the game but of course it should be avoidable for the people who don't want the girls to be shared..Also is not logical to change a woman with a high sexdrive to a full nun mode in an instant.. To me seeing Gaz expressing her sexual charisma to calm Bacon and bring him to her side is another proof that there is no character that can say NO to this young lady and she can get anything she wants.In the one thing i agree with you is that Gaz is a missed opportunity not in the story or her character so far but by the lack of content of hers.For example i would love her scene with Bacon to be bigger while it should be the option "lapdance" or "no lapdance" with the latter option she could just join MC on the couch and him help her to talk to Bacon in order to forgive her and that way the MC , Gaz romance could continue..One thing is certain , Gaz is a sex goddess and we should accept her as that..

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
no no no fuck Bacon he does not deserve Gaz holy shit. Bacon is a good bro but him being a smartass and basically dragging MC to all these complications does not make him elligible for that shit. Atleast make the sharing route a choice and not throw the person who has the best arc away

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes