Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
It isn't bugged. You probably won't see it with you don't meet the condition.
Whats the condition? not stealing the dildo? cause i deleted all my saves for both games went back played through fully and still didn't get it... the game doesn't advance after refusing heather twice

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
For me personally I wanted to rescue Gaz from that toxic lifestyle so I agree with you both, she's been through enough shit from being a prostitute and fucking guys like old mad jones to seeing her dad deteriorate before her very eyes. It's kinda sad that she ends up in a strip club of all places. I hope the writers have a better lifestyle planned for her otherwise I'll probably just focus on Maureen and Nika and let Gaz continue to get absorbed in that lifestyle.
Guys, you have to view the game as a whole, when things will be all put in place you will understand why we done some important scenes...

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Whats the condition? not stealing the dildo? cause i deleted all my saves for both games went back played through fully and still didn't get it... the game doesn't advance after refusing heather twice
We are correcting this bug right now and will release a patch soon. Aes is working on this!

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The condition is to steal the dildo and blame it on Bacon
The refusing is bugged. I can post the fixed file for the original version if you like.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I don't have a problem with Gaz dancing for Bacon. It was clothed and let's just be honest here...what do you guys think Gaz is doing at the strip club all day? Dancing for people, most likely naked. Heather probably does too. A clothed lap dance for Bacon isn't as bad as twirling on a poll naked, not to mention she likely does lap dances for non-Bacon's too.

Gaz didn't do Bacon a sexual favor, getting a lap dance isn't a sexual favor. Bacon wouldn't have even accepted it if they didn't trick him.

I mean...is that not what happend? Gaz is borderline dating MC, MC let her give Bacon a lap dance...is that not sharing? Sharing doesn't just mean that you allow someone to have sex with her, you let them do things together...like getting a lap dance. People have been literally sharing Juli with the dad the entire game, you can't get all butt hurt over the Gaz scene but be ok with those scenes.
The point is why would the MC put on this bullshit facade like he cares about Gaz and will now protect her yet allow her to become a stripper? Could Heather not have given her another gig knowing the fact that she needs the money? Is shaking her ass in front of strangers any better than prostitution?

If she was just a random, throw away character I wouldn’t care. But the fact the Devs want us to care about Gaz then randomly continues to put her in these situations is annoying.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Could we have made it differently with options to avoid it... NO, not for this part, its important to the follow up and wrap up of our story, so stick with us guys, it's not over!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't have a problem with Gaz dancing for Bacon. It was clothed and let's just be honest here...what do you guys think Gaz is doing at the strip club all day? Dancing for people, most likely naked. Heather probably does too. A clothed lap dance for Bacon isn't as bad as twirling on a poll naked, not to mention she likely does lap dances for non-Bacon's too.

Gaz didn't do Bacon a sexual favor, getting a lap dance isn't a sexual favor. Bacon wouldn't have even accepted it if they didn't trick him.

I mean...is that not what happend? Gaz is borderline dating MC, MC let her give Bacon a lap dance...is that not sharing? Sharing doesn't just mean that you allow someone to have sex with her, you let them do things together...like getting a lap dance. People have been literally sharing Juli with the dad the entire game, you can't get all butt hurt over the Gaz scene but be ok with those scenes.
And who says im okey with Julia fucking John, I don't like that either, but at least that is netori, we are the ones to cuck him.

we will decide according to our moods ... or not? Have you seen MC's glitches with Bacon and Heather?
The only glitched I did see was in the first game and that was beacon having a VR fantasy of fucking heather, but that was not a real thing in the game.

why should the girls only be fucked by the MC? I don't see no harem or romance tag...

i think the devs made it pretty clear early on in the first game actions and choices matter ie; heather scut and the heather bacon flashes?

And if i read correctly there is a heather Bacon scene in this update but it's bugged right now.
the devs always said if they ever make any of that content it will always be avoidable (avoidable as in it never happens) , with scut it was avoidable since the mc ends up saving her with the bat etc etc

if they are going to force that on people guess I'm done with this game and dev .

Freak On A Leash you are the one that facepalmed me, im giving it back to you. ;)

share Heather with Bacon if we aren't already
if they force Bacon/Heather im out for sure, I can understand John / Julia to a certain point but if they force more of this content this game is certainly not for me. I do really hope they don't do that and keep things avoidable

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really hope we get an actual say as the player in how much sharing occurs during the rest of this game. I know that a certain amount of sharing is inevitable. Of course we have to share Julie with John and I'm assuming that we will have to share Heather with Bacon if we aren't already. I'm also assuming that we are sharing grandma with grandpa also assuming that the grandmothers actually become love interests at some point.

I also get the Gaz lapdance scene although that is absolutely as far as I want Gaz to go with anyone else. I'm also not going to even mention the older milfs in the story because Maureen's mom and Mrs. Dellington are going to fuck whoever they want.

But I am hoping that is all of the sharing concessions we have to make. I want John to stay the fuck away from Nika. I want Bacon to stay the fuck away from everyone but Heather and maybe the MC's bitchy ex from the beach. Although I reserve the right for the MC to have some sort of hatefucking scene with her.

And I don't want any dudes near any of the other girls in the game. Not Nika's friends, not Molly, not the hottie that runs the store who I am blanking on her name, and not the sub from the sex beach house club thing. If they want to hook up with other girls, great. Hopefully the MC gets to watch, but no other dudes.

I know that last bit is selfish and I'm not counting past lovers here just from the start of the game forward. The MC has giant dick powers and fucking time travel. Hopefully he can pull off keeping the girls satisfied enough that they wont go looking elsewhere for the 'D'.

And last but not least, FUCK BACON! Admittedly he was a bit better in this update, at least he thanked us for sharing Gaz for the lapdance. Unlike last time where he just ignored us and went home with our ex. Or the time before that when he wouldn't shut the fuck up about Julie and Nika. But that fat fuck is still fucking over the MC. Sure he says that we both agreed on the mindwipe and he says that he wouldn't do anything bad to us, but he also said he could drop us off in the past and just leave us there so can we really trust the fat fucking bastard? I think not. We need to watch him close.

Also, did Bacon just not catch when the MC said Ms Rivers wasn't a doctor anymore or did he just not care or does he not remember things have changed?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes