Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Zach pimping out Gaz to bacon I think, is Bacons doing...I think he knows about his mom, and is brainwashing the MC...like he did to that chick earlier at the beach. He did something to her to make her think he was the greatest...probably making tweaks to Zach as revenge.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone, it’s almost a work of art by motkeys. The only thing I am not able to understand: how to open the final scene in telephone. It has not been open yet despite the Nika kidnapping was played through the plot....

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that was some ending we can't get to Nika quick enough I hope the sooner we get to her the better. Interesting situation with the Mayor (Maureen Mom) looks like she is going to make a move on the MC that should be fun :LOL:

Hello everyone, it’s almost a work of art by motkeys. The only thing I am not able to understand: how to open the final scene in telephone. It has not been open yet despite the Nika kidnapping was played through the plot....
Which final scene? After we see Nika the MC arrives that should be everything up until the next update.

Reactions: Motkeyz

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Well that was some ending we can't get to Nika quick enough I hope the sooner we get to her the better. Interesting situation with the Mayor (Maureen Mom) looks like she is going to make a move on the MC that should be fun :LOL:

Which final scene? After we see Nika the MC arrives that should be everything up until the next update.
The smartphone says that some scene has been remained unlocked.... I wonder why

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
The plan to get Bacon to forgive Gaz is the dumbest thing in the game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hate what they've done with Gaz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaz is the biggest missed opportunity in the game, and it's exponentially more frustrating to watch her be wasted like this because the writers had it right the first time. It's like watching your team about to score the winning touchdown, but then one player fumbles the ball and a teammate recovers it but gets confused and runs the wrong way down the field into their own end zone.
Exactly lol I thought MC wanted to save Gaz not keep her doing almost the same shit she was doing on the streets. She went from a Hoe to a stripper... big upgrade.
For me personally I wanted to rescue Gaz from that toxic lifestyle so I agree with you both, she's been through enough shit from being a prostitute and fucking guys like old mad jones to seeing her dad deteriorate before her very eyes. It's kinda sad that she ends up in a strip club of all places. I hope the writers have a better lifestyle planned for her otherwise I'll probably just focus on Maureen and Nika and let Gaz continue to get absorbed in that lifestyle.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We can at least stop fucking his mom, considering he loves her. He has to have some action, I just don't like the idea of mc whoring Gaz to him that made me sick to my stomach.
nope, he should fucking die for what I care, heather is mine and gaz too, he can take the MCS ex-girlfriend (not the actual girlfriend maureen mind you, i mean the girl that was in the beach) for what I care but no one else.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
We can at least stop fucking his mom, considering he loves her. He has to have some action, I just don't like the idea of mc whoring Gaz to him that made me sick to my stomach.
He can have his mom the Devs should’ve pulled the trigger on that a long time ago, Bacon should’ve been fucked her by now. But Gaz doesn’t need to be pimped out anymore.

Aug 18, 2017
another super update from Motkeyz hell yeah

echoing some of the suggestions, like with the Bacon character story bits for future updates. I don't know if ya'll at Motkeyz are going to tie it to the first game, but i remember there was that choice thing 'mess with heather' or not, would be cool to see it all tie together for a 'help bacon get with mom heather' alt plotline. Heck have the Juli character in on it with a testimonial if Heather calls her or has a chat, Heather, 'my bacon/s maybe has the hots for me, should i do it like you did?' Juli, 'you encouraged me to do it with mc/s so now its your turn with your bacon' lol.

the diverging plotline could be bacon/heather, mc/bacon/heather, mc/heather but that would be alotta work

Dec 29, 2018
For me personally I wanted to rescue Gaz from that toxic lifestyle so I agree with you both, she's been through enough shit from being a prostitute and fucking guys like old mad jones to seeing her dad deteriorate before her very eyes. It's kinda sad that she ends up in a strip club of all places. I hope the writers have a better lifestyle planned for her otherwise I'll probably just focus on Maureen and Nika and let Gaz continue to get absorbed in that lifestyle.
I would've been okay with her working in the strip club if she was just dancing, and Heather was looking out for her by making sure that everyone kept their hands to themselves. That would be a huge step up from what she had to do before, and she would at least have a safe way to help earn enough money to keep her house while they worked on finding a way to sober up her dad. But the scene with Bacon was so unnecessary and inappropriate that it made it feel like none of them really cared about what was best for Gaz.

They never stopped long enough to consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, the girl who had been forced into preforming sexual favours for people by a guy who beat and drugged her, shouldn't be pressured to preform a sexual favour for Bacon in order to earn his forgiveness for something that she was forced to do by the same guy who beat and drugged her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the main girls should be only fucked by the mc and for the mc only, Bacon can get a girlfriend or some shit like that blonde stripper or some girl we don't know in the game)

Why the fuck anyone will want to give that fat fuck Heather? is beyond my comprehension....... she is one of the hottest Milfs in the game and a main heroine :FacePalm:

He can have his mom the Devs should’ve pulled the trigger on that a long time ago, Bacon should’ve been fucked her by now. But Gaz doesn’t need to be pimped out anymore.
the devs will never give him Heather , she is a main heroine so she is ours only.

I don't have a problem with Gaz dancing for Bacon. It was clothed and let's just be honest here...what do you guys think Gaz is doing at the strip club all day? Dancing for people, most likely naked. Heather probably does too. A clothed lap dance for Bacon isn't as bad as twirling on a poll naked, not to mention she likely does lap dances for non-Bacon's too.

Gaz didn't do Bacon a sexual favor, getting a lap dance isn't a sexual favor. Bacon wouldn't have even accepted it if they didn't trick him.
I think is mostly the way Bacon implies the "sharing" thing, he thanks us for sharing her....... like wtf is just a dance I'm not gonna share shit with u.
and also as the other guy says.... making her quit prostitution to just make her a stripper is not much of an upgrade if she still have to do lap dances.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't have a problem with Gaz dancing for Bacon. It was clothed and let's just be honest here...what do you guys think Gaz is doing at the strip club all day? Dancing for people, most likely naked. Heather probably does too. A clothed lap dance for Bacon isn't as bad as twirling on a poll naked, not to mention she likely does lap dances for non-Bacon's too.

Gaz didn't do Bacon a sexual favor, getting a lap dance isn't a sexual favor. Bacon wouldn't have even accepted it if they didn't trick him.

I think is mostly the way Bacon implies the "sharing" thing, he thanks us for sharing her....... like wtf is just a dance I'm not gonna share shit with u.
and also as the other guy says.... making her quit prostitution to just make her a stripper is not much of an upgrade if she still have to do lap dances.
I mean...is that not what happend? Gaz is borderline dating MC, MC let her give Bacon a lap dance...is that not sharing? Sharing doesn't just mean that you allow someone to have sex with her, you let them do things together...like getting a lap dance. People have been literally sharing Juli with the dad the entire game, you can't get all butt hurt over the Gaz scene but be ok with those scenes.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the devs will never give him Heather , she is a main heroine so she is ours only.
we will decide according to our moods ... or not? Have you seen MC's glitches with Bacon and Heather?:unsure:
Correct. Not sharing in a sexual way, but as thank you for MC being ok with that.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
the main girls should be only fucked by the mc and for the mc only, Bacon can get a girlfriend or some shit like that blonde stripper or some girl we don't know in the game)

Why the fuck anyone will want to give that fat fuck Heather? is beyond my comprehension....... she is one of the hottest Milfs in the game and a main heroine :FacePalm:

why should the girls only be fucked by the MC? I don't see no harem or romance tag...

i think the devs made it pretty clear early on in the first game actions and choices matter ie; heather scut and the heather bacon flashes?

And if i read correctly there is a heather Bacon scene in this update but it's bugged right now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't understand the sudden anger towards the Gaz scene. None of the main girls in this game, since the very beginning, are exclusive to MC besides Maureen. I mean, have you all not been paying attention to the game?

Juli has the dad. She has sex with him several times, including a BJ in this update.
Nika had her lesbian friend, and since she is a MILF in the current timeline, she has definitely banged someone other than MC in that time. The dad spies on her too.
Heather works at a strip club and some of the time-break things have shown her and Bacon doing it.
Gaz was a prostitute and now works in a strip club. What do you guys think she did as a prostitute and now stripper? Didn't she do something else with a guy too? When MC could go to the hotel to watch her?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes