Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
If i may ask you something Motkeyz can you make alternative ending with nika or maybe with maureen. Or maybe you have something more interesting ending?

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
First time I've ever posted here. After playing probably over 100 games on here... This and Being a DIK are probably the pinacle of amazing games with great characters, story, art, writing. They suck you in and make you long for more. All praise to your team for what you have accomplished so far and thank you for listening to and embracing a forum that may not contribute to the cost of making this game. I've never seen a game where I've paused to just admire the artwork of every frame to make sure i'am savoring each update.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I never understood why people like bacon so much and want him to bang the other girls so much
Like I've stated before, knowing that this dude could go full apeshit and send me to prehistoric times or something is a bit unsettling for me. Imagine him walking in on you fucking his mom, he pretends to be cool about the situation and the next time you time jump he sends you to the 1800's. Truly horrifying.

Dec 29, 2018
The plan to get Bacon to forgive Gaz is the dumbest thing in the game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hate what they've done with Gaz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaz is the biggest missed opportunity in the game, and it's exponentially more frustrating to watch her be wasted like this because the writers had it right the first time. It's like watching your team about to score the winning touchdown, but then one player fumbles the ball and a teammate recovers it but gets confused and runs the wrong way down the field into their own end zone.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I am stuck trying to meet someone at the beach. But on the map, where is the beach icon? What am I missing?

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
No offense but that arcade minigame is fairly shit. it looks good but the platform is buggy and you can't affect the ball's direction. Each time the ball touches the right or left wall is it slowly loses horizontal velocity until it just gets stuck near a wall. And you can get "unlucky" if you hit to the side of the ball with the platform and things just turn apeshit.

Everything else is cool like the previous previous game so keep it up.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Whats next? Giving our mom to Beacon? Or maybe we should give every girl we are having to beacon? I like him to he is good friend of us but it doesnt mean we need share our girls with him. You should made this scenes avoidable/choiceable like ''give threat john aswell.'' not everyone like sharing. I was having fun until seeing this thank you for making me though about other girls aswell...

Screenshot_1.jpg

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Is Bacon route with Heather bugged? I choose no to both options and it just end right there and go back to the map, there is nothing on the map to progress

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes