Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The biggest problem with this update is the lack of at least one sex animation with Heather :FeelsBadMan:(you could animate where mom goes to shower and Heather riding on MC at least a short loop of 1-2 seconds...one could sacrifice one Juliana animation for Heather;)
I don't want to say anything bad... this update came out on 99 out of 10:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss: but I've been waiting for at least one animation with Heather and MC :eek:
There was simply not enough time for this release, but we can always revisit the scenes and add it later too! Don't worry though there will for sure be some really sexy animations with Heather in the focus too :)

joypinse

May 5, 2018
wonder where the game stores the gallery progression as there is no persistant file
maybe its in the savegame direct?
can anyone post a save with all the gallery events unlocked? thanks a lot in advance

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
wonder where the game stores the gallery progression as there is no persistant file
maybe its in the savegame direct?
can anyone post a save with all the gallery events unlocked? thanks a lot in advance
The game remembers all your choices and bases the replay unlocks on what you have chosen in that save,

You cannot see all scenes in one save, the way it's built to be adaptive you would break the game. You would get mixed dialogues and weird stuff

Jul 3, 2017
If it helps with the video player issues, I've tried the game on three computers. All 64 bit, an i5 laptop [W10 1803] with built in gpu, an aging business pc [Core 2 Duo W7 SP3] with built in gpu and the animated scenes work correctly. Tried it on a gaming rig with gtx 1070 [October 2018 driver release W10 1803] and nothing but a black flash before the next image. I also noticed that on the title screen with the machines that play video the game shows an animated Auntie but the gaming rig showed a still Mom image.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If it helps with the video player issues, I've tried the game on three computers. All 64 bit, an i5 laptop [W10 1803] with built in gpu, an aging business pc [Core 2 Duo W7 SP3] with built in gpu and the animated scenes work correctly. Tried it on a gaming rig with gtx 1070 [October 2018 driver release W10 1803] and nothing but a black flash before the next image. I also noticed that on the title screen with the machines that play video the game shows an animated Auntie but the gaming rig showed a still Mom image.
Yeah the image is there as fallback for those that dont have working animations. Thanks for the information. Still may not really pinpoint what is causing this, maybe if people try to launch the game using integrated gpu on the PC with issues we will know more. Would you be able in Nvidia settings run the game with integrated?

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
I seems to run into an issue where after the prologue the screen just appears a very, very low res red Question mark with white background. I can do anything aside from quitting the game or to the menu.

Timestamp [0.5] PC version run on WineHQ on MacOs

while on the last version the game sometimes won't let you open the quick menu(esc) or click any buttons on the side and the menu can be only access on the phone. at the same time the animations won't actually play for some reason

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I seems to run into an issue where after the prologue the screen just appears a very, very low res red Question mark with white background. I can do anything aside from quitting the game or to the menu.

Timestamp [0.5] PC version run on WineHQ on MacOs

while on the last version the game sometimes won't let you open the quick menu(esc) or click any buttons on the side and the menu can be only access on the phone. at the same time the animations won't actually play for some reason
The question mark means something with the mod is wrong I believe

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah the image is there as fallback for those that dont have working animations. Thanks for the information. Still may not really pinpoint what is causing this, maybe if people try to launch the game using integrated gpu on the PC with issues we will know more. Would you be able in Nvidia settings run the game with integrated?
Sorry, no integrated gpu in that rig. I'll see what else I can test it on that might help but I'm an nVidia man, no AMD/ATI stuff in my house so I can't test any of those.
As an aside, I always install DX9 since even now some games insist on using it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, no integrated gpu in that rig. I'll see what else I can test it on that might help but I'm an nVidia man, no AMD/ATI stuff in my house so I can't test any of those.
As an aside, I always install DX9 since even now some games insist on using it.
But the integrated GPU is on the CPU chip :0

For example Intel hd 5000 graphics

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It is definitely a possibility that this is DX related. Maybe Google if there are some startup commands to run in a different DX mode and see if it works better, I actually think I shared some instructions on this a couple of months ago

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
This is some kind of codec or driver issue. You might want to try an older driver, because the 415 series is a total mess. I had to switch to a Radeon on my developer machine, because the GeForce driver has so many issues in the last several months. But my problems are Vulkan related, and there are no profiler for NV to see the occupancy graph, which is really sucks. I beg for this feature for nearly a year now, but nothing... :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I finally can confirm that animations are working even via VM! Tested in Windows 10 32bit VM hosted on Linux!
I used a fresh install of Windows 10 and applied all updates provided by Windows Update.

Specs host (Linux): Low-End Laptop:
Intel Core i5-4210M CPU 2.60GHZ
Intel Graphics 4600 (Intel 4th Gen. Core Processor (Haswell Mobile))
16 GB RAM

VM (Oracle VirtualBox)
VirtualBox Guest Additions (installed after Windows updates)
Windows 10 32bit
2 Core Processor enabled
8 GB RAM

Tested animations (Timestamps v5.0 patched without incest patch)
Game Menu animated Heather (waiving through her hair)
Julie-John HJ (first night)
Julie masturbation (computer scene)
Heather-Scut BJ (Day2)
Julie-John doggy-style (Night2)
Gaz-MC HJ/BJ (Day3)

Problems I encountered with my environment:
- all above animations don't run crystal clear like a 1080p 60fps video on Youtube (keep this in mind!)
- closing inventory after picking up the phone not working well (using the same version in wine works fine)
- transition problems after finished animation (the transition between the animation and pictures are not fluid!)
- using the stop-button to end the animation, will cause some kind of start problem for the next animation (e. g. Julies masturbation scene on her laptop started with an short image of Heather-Scut BJ (because I used the stop-button in this animation)) [this behavior doesn't happen, when animation stops automatic]

The virtualization is is not perfect via a VM, but its worth a try. And maybe on a better hardware there are no problems like I had them. At least now I can say that Mac and Linux users should try the game through a VM to see for themselves, what (nice) animations they have missed by using Wine!

Performance quality rating for VM: 6 out of 10 (its good enough for me at least :coldsweat:)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I finally can confirm that animations are working even via VM! Tested in Windows 10 32bit VM hosted on Linux!
I used a fresh install of Windows 10 and applied all updates provided by Windows Update.

Specs host (Linux): Low-End Laptop:
Intel Core i5-4210M CPU 2.60GHZ
Intel Graphics 4600 (Intel 4th Gen. Core Processor (Haswell Mobile))
16 GB RAM

VM (Oracle VirtualBox)
VirtualBox Guest Additions (installed after Windows updates)
Windows 10 32bit
2 Core Processor enabled
8 GB RAM

Tested animations (Timestamps v5.0 patched without incest patch)
Game Menu animated Heather (waiving through her hair)
Julie-John HJ (first night)
Julie masturbation (computer scene)
Heather-Scut BJ (Day2)
Julie-John doggy-style (Night2)
Gaz-MC HJ/BJ (Day3)

Problems I encountered with my environment:
- all above animations don't run crystal clear like a 1080p 60fps video on Youtube (keep this in mind!)
- closing inventory after picking up the phone not working well (using the same version in wine works fine)
- transition problems after finished animation (the transition between the animation and pictures are not fluid!)
- using the stop-button to end the animation, will cause some kind of start problem for the next animation (e. g. Julies masturbation scene on her laptop started with an short image of Heather-Scut BJ (because I used the stop-button in this animation)) [this behavior doesn't happen, when animation stops automatic]

The virtualization is is not perfect via a VM, but its worth a try. And maybe on a better hardware there are no problems like I had them. At least now I can say that Mac and Linux users should try the game through a VM to see for themselves, what (nice) animations they have missed by using Wine!

Performance quality rating for VM: 6 out of 10 (its good enough for me at least :coldsweat:)

Thanks for the information! Very good to know

Regarding animation fludity, specially the earlier animations have had some FPS inconciestencies, none of thm are 60 fps, we usually hang around 30+ for the new animations , the older varied a lot.

Regarding closing inventory, i wonder if this is related to the problem some have with picking up the phone on wine, (i think i fixed this issue in my current dev-build, because i found the issue when trying to build for WebGL. It had a null-reference exception on the inventory list that i have resolved when trying to clear up your previous inventory)

Regarding seeing last frame on start of animation, this is a known thing due to the video player using something called a video texture, and for me to play an animation/video i load it onto the texture, depending on your loading speeds that could take longer for some, causing you to see this previous pic. We did initially try to cover this up with a fade effect to look smoother too while its loading, but that fade might not even be enough to some people.

As i progress more and more now I will be able to improve the existing functionalities, and for example add things like waiting until load is finished to fade, that way its more adaptive and not on a timer, like the fades are today.

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes