Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
nope, we just finished it with a big finish :D That's why we didn't want to put in a future teaser in there too, we just wanted you to enjoy that masterpiece of a final pic :D it's one of my top 3 renders, the other also being heather and juli kissing and the last one being maureen on the bed about to get facial :p
All we need is is Nika than most of us can R.I.P. She loves to tease way too much. I do want to ask did y'all play the game called "The Artifact" its by iccreations. Some of the time stuff you doing might pull of the same twist in that game. lol

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All we need is is Nika than most of us can R.I.P. She loves to tease way too much. I do want to ask did y'all play the game called "The Artifact" its by iccreations. Some of the time stuff you doing might pull of the same twist in that game. lol
Ain't nobody got time to play games! :) But you probably noticed that we did put in some nika in this release and beach scene continuation is to be expected now that you acquired the booze :)

Reactions: lancehk and Krull

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I finally played the update and meh. The MC finally reached his goal but it seems like there was a lack of animations and more clicking through the hot parts. Hell all of the cumshots were stills and not animated. This was the best game ever but i hope this doesnt continue.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I finally played the update and meh. The MC finally reached his goal but it seems like there was a lack of animations and more clicking through the hot parts. Hell all of the cumshots were stills and not animated. This was the best game ever but i hope this doesnt continue.
Wow, just wow. You must be trolling. like 200+ unique high quality renders and 8 high quality animations in that single scene.

Mot probably makes the best cumshots that i've seen so far in any game and many people agree with this. If not then please, lay out your evidence...?

This is a blatant troll.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Wow, just wow. You must be trolling. like 200+ unique high quality renders and 8 high quality animations in that single scene.

Mot probably makes the best cumshots that i've seen so far in any game and many people agree with this. If not then please, lay out your evidence...?

This is a blatant troll.
how could i be trolling when i said this game was the best ever BUT the sex scenes werent really animated. i had to click through most of them and the cumshots were high quality stills that werent animated. the previous updates were better imo. constructive criticism, get used to it. and thanks for the game

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
how could i be trolling when i said this game was the best ever BUT the sex scenes werent really animated. i had to click through most of them and the cumshots were high quality stills that werent animated. the previous updates were better imo. constructive criticism, get used to it. and thanks for the game
Constructive criticism? Great that you like the game and all that but what you state with the sex scenes not beeing animated is not true.

There were 8 video animations in that scene, what are you talking about that you had to "click through them"?

Perhaps you have an issues with your computer setup so you don't get animations playing?

They were 1080p 30fps+ animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we are not technically capable of animating cumshot scenes like that right now, not enough hardware to render and physics simulate the correct viscosity and light reflections

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Constructive criticism? Great that you like the game and all that but what you state with the sex scenes not beeing animated is not true.

There were 8 video animations in that scene, what are you talking about that you had to "click through them"?

Perhaps you have an issues with your computer setup so you don't get animations playing?

And we are not technically capable of animating cumshot scenes like that right now, not enough hardware to render and physics simulate the correct viscosity and light reflections
I wont say anything else. thanks for the game

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wont say anything else. thanks for the game
Did you actually see the animations though cause you could legit have a problem with the game. Because it sounds like you did not see any animations?

Reactions: Krull

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
There is a MAC version on patreon page ;)
Got it. Can someone attach it to OP please? I'd love to try this game. But don't have the cash flow for patreon ATM :(

Can we get the MAC version put on OP? If it is available I think people can "grab" it the same way they have grabbed the PC version.

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017

hi, do you know why the saves get deleted when the game gets closed, is it just a bad version or something?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm having problems with the animated scenes, sometimes the scenes freezes but the music and buttons still work. Does anyone else have this problem?

WoloWizard

May 5, 2017
Ya know, this is 1 of only 3 VN's that has been so exciting at certain scenes and made me cum suddenly/unexpectedly due to surprising and great dialog and visuals..

Witch Trainer and Dating My Daughter pt1 were the only others that have been able to force me there, haha. I can't wait to see the future development of this particular game especially!!!!! Simply Amazing.

I really hope that just because it's at 0.5 already doesn't mean that it's half over so soon...This story can go so much further.

A HUGE thanks to the developer and the incest patch as well!!

-X

Reactions: Aesouh

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Did you actually see the animations though cause you could legit have a problem with the game. Because it sounds like you did not see any animations?
The biggest problem with this update is the lack of at least one sex animation with Heather :FeelsBadMan:(you could animate where mom goes to shower and Heather riding on MC at least a short loop of 1-2 seconds...one could sacrifice one Juliana animation for Heather;)
I don't want to say anything bad... this update came out on 99 out of 10:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss: but I've been waiting for at least one animation with Heather and MC :eek:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Got it. Can someone attach it to OP please? I'd love to try this game. But don't have the cash flow for patreon ATM :(

Can we get the MAC version put on OP? If it is available I think people can "grab" it the same way they have grabbed the PC version.
How old was this comment that you quoted? There is no up to date Mac version right now

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ya know, this is 1 of only 3 VN's that has been so exciting at certain scenes and made me cum suddenly/unexpectedly due to surprising and great dialog and visuals..

Witch Trainer and Dating My Daughter pt1 were the only others that have been able to force me there, haha. I can't wait to see the future development of this particular game especially!!!!! Simply Amazing.

I really hope that just because it's at 0.5 already doesn't mean that it's half over so soon...This story can go so much further.

A HUGE thanks to the developer and the incest patch as well!!

-X
Thank you for your kind words!

Not even close to half over by a long shot ;) there are so many possibilities!

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm having problems with the animated scenes, sometimes the scenes freezes but the music and buttons still work. Does anyone else have this problem?
There are some other posts about this with some suggestions that you can try, maybe try to search for animation or something of the sort .

/A

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes