Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What he says is, that we haven't seen MC and Juliana's first vaginal scene at all.
There are scenes which is easy to understand the order like the one with the husband, where Juliana assumes that they already did a lot of things while MC don't know anything about it (MC is in the future) . But that threesome scene not sure if it was the present but it is obviously their very first sex , just read the dialog between heather and juliana while they are drinking , you will know that it is the first , Juliana's husband is out of town, she has needs but she is still reluctant to have sex with the MC and Heather is pushing her to do it then it happened

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The concept you have to keep in mind at all times in a game called TIMEstamps, is that time is a mutable thing. Think of it like the dream in a dream concept. When you wake up from a dream, how do you know you're not just dreaming you woke up.

In time travel, how do you know the scene you think is the present isn't actually later or earlier than you think. Plus, if you change an aspect of the past, does that change or erase the already experienced present?

Reactions: Raven Hex

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There are scenes which is easy to understand the order like the one with the husband, where Juliana assumes that they already did a lot of things while MC don't know anything about it (MC is in the future) . But that threesome scene not sure if it was the present but it is obviously their very first sex , just read the dialog between heather and juliana while they are drinking , you will know that it is the first , Juliana's husband is out of town, she has needs but she is still reluctant to have sex with the MC and Heather is pushing her to do it then it happened
Fair point, but don't forget to mention that MC complained about having headache ... Maybe an indicator for a glitch to a parallel universe or just a dream (like the morning scene).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It still amazes me how some people still don't get it even when the concept is clearly about Time Travel with some level of butterfly effect. There are already clear indicators that something in this time travelling went wrong its just we aren't aware of the extent of it. But the key here is "the extent of it". So anything is possible, there was already a scene where we are obviously dating mom longer than a day! Get it? Longer than a day!! That means that the whole theory of Bacon saying we can only go back a day is clearly, horribly wrong. Either he doesn't tell us the truth or doesn't know the truth but it should be obvious to the player that this whole one-day rule the kids use as a safety belt "we can do whatever we want its just one day" is terribly naive and deluded and either we or someone else is messing with things in the past way back than just one day parallel to current events unfolding. And we are only aware because we broke out of the normal flow of time.

Its very much possible that we will venture back in time more than a day, but since its time travel.. that future event (that we can't forsee yet) CAN alter the past and effect our current present. In such timetravel plot the PRESENT isn't biding. What we see now are not set in stone. Bacon for example went back more than one day. Another thing some people might have missed. He deliberately set us to this one day loop but he CAN and ABLE to go back further (and he did, thats the whole plot, that he screwed something up in the further past). But he is just a kid messing with time, its like expecting a single kid building a nuclear reactor without making mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We don't know :) It may be very well so that there is NO antagonist. Just terrible mistakes which are rather hard to iron out when it comes to time travel. (But if "terrible mistake" means we end up having a milfy harem? I'll be fighting with killer determination to keep those mistakes so i'll become the antagonist :coldsweat:)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I guess the reason that others are assuming that Old Man Jones is actually Bacon is because of the equipment ... Plus, of course, that Jones was involved with Bacon's dad.

I had a different first suspicion, based on activity before we even saw the time machine in Jones' garage. Jones is spying on Juliana and fucking Gaz ... who else do we know who is obsessed with Juliana and Gaz? It ain't Bacon that describes is it? ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I guess the reason that others are assuming that Old Man Jones is actually Bacon is because of the equipment ... Plus, of course, that Jones was involved with Bacon's dad.

I had a different first suspicion, based on activity before we even saw the time machine in Jones' garage. Jones is spying on Juliana and fucking Gaz ... who else do we know who is obsessed with Juliana and Gaz? It ain't Bacon that describes is it? ;)
You know what i get out this? That Bacon has to go :coldsweat: Poor Bacon. He is such a likable nerd otherwise but ohwell, he is the wrong woman's son :rolleyes:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Is that based on anything from the story in the game?
sorry, but you clearly did not pay attention to the story.

I doubt it. If he was his own father this game would be an incest game without the ic-patch, which would be against Patreon rules if I'm not mistaken. So this talk of Juliana and Heather remembering the boy they met in their past is probably something else, at least in the official version.
OMAL do you not watch DC's Legends of Tomorrow, If you go back in time and screw around you can change the present and the future

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Until 0.5.0 I thought Mr. Jones is just a third party guy somehow involved in the whole time travel story (still hope it is like that!)... But since 0.5.0, all small pieces points towards Bacon (e.g. Juli only has two regular visitors for her cam-show Bacon and Mr. Jones).

MC being Mr. Jones is - for me - total unbelievable, because he is a dumb piece of shit equipped with a donkey dick!

You know what i get out this? That Bacon has to go :coldsweat: Poor Bacon. He is such a likable nerd otherwise but ohwell, he is the wrong woman's son :rolleyes:
Bacon is my MAN!

I hereby proudly announce the Bacon FAN-Club! (Haters gonna hate!) :FuckYea:

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Okay, here's an alternative theory. I don't believe it's right, or at least, it doesn't have the whole picture, but it completes the one major hole in the Jones = Bacon theory - that if Jones was Bacon there's not one hope in hell he'd be spying on Juliana and *not* on his mom. Jones is pretty much ignoring Bacon's mom, Bacon's major and full-time obsession.

Anyway, wild theory time:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

at first i was of a simular opinion as yourself that MC was Old Man Jones especialy after the MC finds Gaz and the mysterious man that looks like MC from the future maybe in a hoodie fleeing the scene just before Gaz get MC to bang her the first time.

i mean if that another MC is in the game then its possible then so could Old Man Jones be another MC but from the past for what ever reason.

But as i explained be i changed my opion on Old Man Jones being MC when we meet him upclose and personal his face in my humble opinion i don't see a resemblance to the MC infact if anything he looks much more like an older version of Bacon. and it is that reason i belive he is possibly Bacon haveing been stuck in the past some how and nothing to do with the time machine or his obsession with Juliana or Gaz and i would also point out the Photo shoot if you had Bacon do it and later the laptop insident when his mother catches him shows us that Bacon also has a Big Time fasination with the MC's mom Juliana and as for Old Man Jones and Gaz he's a still male mate he may be paying for it but you can't realy blame him for Gaz coz she's the one offering it.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
DC's Legends of Tomorrow is not a good example of story writing. I recommend Dr. Who in this case :closedtongue:
If you want really good time travel stories, well there's a few I'd recommend, and Dr Who isn't one of those sources. :D

(Comedy and brilliant)

And given the context, the most perfect of all might be:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
as for Bacon and his dad he idolizes a memorry of his dad if Bacon was stuck in the past with his dad and dad in someway tried to stop Bacon from using the timemachine to lets say futher mess with the timelines if its what Bacon wanted to do then yes i coud easly imagine him killing his dad. dosn't mean it was him but it could of been.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the update Motkeyz, never expected a double event with both mums :heartcoveredeyes: animation was great and scene was multiple events so top marks. you set the benchmark high with that release please keep it going at that level if possible

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyway, wild theory time:

as for Bacon and his dad he idolizes a memorry of his dad if Bacon was stuck in the past with his dad and dad in someway tried to stop Bacon from using the timemachine to lets say futher mess with the timelines if its what Bacon wanted to do then yes i coud easly imagine him killing his dad. dosn't mean it was him but it could of been.

If you want really good time travel stories, well there's a few I'd recommend, and Dr Who isn't one of those sources. :D

(Comedy and brilliant)

And given the context, the most perfect of all might be:
Thnx I will take a look into them!

Heinlein is one of my favorites! I 'm a Starship Troopers fan!

Here are some recommended time-travel (or a sort of it) movies: (from a few posts before)
Predestination (easy to follow and understand)
Timecrimes (Los Conocrimenes)
Triangle (nice plot twist)
Coherence (a lot of little (important) references to follow - you will not catch everything after the first watch...)
Primer (low-budget time travel movie - very hard to understand and to follow! see theories and watch guides on the web!)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes