Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Indeed, very lovely and quite similar. Who are they (1, 3 and 4 might probably be the same, but 2 definitely isn't - check the mark on her cheek)?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
my game freezes when loading save after latest patch any help? it loads the game but then it just stays at the scene i saved it on...nothing happens when clicking or push button on keyboard...i can see my $ but nothing else..

Raz0r

Jul 16, 2017
my game freezes when loading save after latest patch any help? it loads the game but then it just stays at the scene i saved it on...nothing happens when clicking or push button on keyboard...i can see my $ but nothing else..
I had the same, do you have the latest incest patch?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The improvements on dialogue is a fair assessment and we have mentioned this do many times that is our weak point, we can't get a writer right now because doubtfi ones that are aligned and easy work with are not growing on trees :)

And regarding what some women say, some of this dialogue is authentic and some not, maybe it's different between the regular game and the patch

I would love to hand over my part of the writing so I can just code etc :p
There's a few writers around for sure, though it's hard to know whether they'd be 'aligned' or 'easy to work with' since that obviously depends on your own positions, tastes, practices... Have you written up a description of what you need and are looking for anywhere?

Whether or not you find someone, the simplest and surest method to create realistic characters (in terms of personality, choices and dialogue) is always to base them on people you actually know pretty well. Successful writers have used that method for centuries. I'll give you an added and less known 'trick' to add to that though.

Sometimes you need a character who just isn't like anyone you've met or known, or you may come up with a situation that is so unusual that you don't know how your characters would or should react. For those cases (and as an advanced characterisation tip for anyone) check out some of the 'Personality Test' sites out there that give really detailed overviews of personality types. Something along the lines of is a good start. These let you assign actual personality types to characters, which then helps you to better figure out the way they approach things and in particular, their motivations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, those tips will both prove useful to you both for this project, and your future ones.

However, if you are serious about looking for a writer, feel free to share an idea of what exactly you are looking for, what is involved, or just hit me up.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The threesome scene with heather and juliana was way too fast, I can't believe that MC and Juliana's first vaginal scene or heather's first vaginal scene also will be in a threesome

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The threesome scene with heather and juliana was way too fast, I can't believe that MC and Juliana's first vaginal scene or heather's first vaginal scene also will be in a threesome
They are drunk which is a turn-off for me and I also thought that scene with each of them will start with 1v1 first before threesome,

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
They are drunk which is a turn-off for me and I also thought that scene with each of them will start with 1v1 first before threesome,
I honestly can't say too much, we already made some things quite obvious as is. But first based on what, what you can observe right now?

Edit: Redacted parts because it may be perceived as spoilers to some, things will be explained down the line but don't judge everything you see as how things just "happen", there are reasons for everything
/A

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I honestly can't say too much, we already made some things quite obvious as is. But first based on what, what you can observe right now?

In the game you are in your present, with the machine you will travel near back, far back, forward and way forward as well as sideways and you have no way of knowing how those play out right now.

This story is not starting out with the first discovery of the machine, even bacon used the machine early in the game to place the bat to protect heather with. The present you are in, is already altered.

He's already experiencing modifications in the timeline from the future. Even bacon stated in day 2 that he done fucked up a few things, and you have no way of knowing right now exactly to what extent he fucked things up, maybe just parts of it.

/A
I really don't understand the relevance of what you said to what I said, I think that time-machine has nothing to do with threesome scene being too fast, girls are drunk, and juliana has needs so it happened

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Jul 3, 2017
I really don't understand the relevance of what you said to what I said, I think that time-machine has nothing to do with threesome scene being too fast, girls are drunk, and juliana has needs so it happened
I believe he's saying that events as we [players] experience them are not played out in the same order that the npc's experience them. Time travel does that kind of thing to the observer.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017

In the game you are in your present, with the machine you will travel near back, far back, forward and way forward as well as sideways and you have no way of knowing how those play out right now.

This story is not starting out with the first discovery of the machine, even bacon used the machine early in the game to place the bat to protect heather with. The present you are in, is already altered.

He's already experiencing modifications in the timeline from the future. Even bacon stated in day 2 that he done fucked up a few things, and you have no way of knowing right now exactly to what extent he fucked things up, maybe just parts of it.

/A
So far back you become your own father

Reactions: Tithor

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So far back you become your own father
I doubt it. If he was his own father this game would be an incest game without the ic-patch, which would be against Patreon rules if I'm not mistaken. So this talk of Juliana and Heather remembering the boy they met in their past is probably something else, at least in the official version.

Reactions: Motkeyz

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
You really can't see what possible connection there could be between the amount of TIME in a scene , or whether or not it is the first TIME, and a TIME MACHINE that lets you play with TIME...?! Wow. :D

You did get the whole Groundhog Day reference in the game right? With a time machine, any day or moment you like can be 'Groundhog Day'. That's not a spoiler, it is already fully apparent in the basic concept. :D

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I believe he's saying that events as we [players] experience them are not played out in the same order that the npc's experience them. Time travel does that kind of thing to the observer.
So you are saying that there is a different time, where MC and juliana's first vaginal scene will not be in a threesome ?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes