Jul 3, 2017
For those with beefy machines and performance issues, I tested on a Core2Duo with an nVidia 9400 display card and it worked fine. I also tested it on an i5 laptop [3 or 4 years old] with integrated graphics and it also worked well.

likeahorse

Aug 25, 2018
For those with beefy machines and performance issues, I tested on a Core2Duo with an nVidia 9400 display card and it worked fine. I also tested it on an i5 laptop [3 or 4 years old] with integrated graphics and it also worked well.
it works on my old laptop but not with my beefy comp. maybe a resolution problem. ill run some test when ill be home

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Okay I'm not sure what I do wrong, but despite following the instructions the patch doesn't work for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay I'm not sure what I do wrong, but despite following the instructions the patch doesn't work for me.
1. DO NOT EXTRACT INCEST PATCH ZIP FILE
2. Place zip file in Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets folder
3. Do not rename unrated.zip (just copy it) - it will appear next to storage.vngine
4. make sure you have all permission to alter the folder

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
1. DO NOT EXTRACT INCEST PATCH ZIP FILE
2. Place zip file in Unconditional Love_Data_Data\StreamingAssets folder
3. Do not rename unrated.zip (just copy it) - it will appear next to storage.vngine
4. make sure you have all permission to alter the folder
Yeah I realized that I shouldn't open it, just move it as is, the whole zip file. But it was my autism acting up, making me feel dumber than I am lol

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I realized that I shouldn't open it, just move it as is, the whole zip file. But it was my autism acting up, making me feel dumber than I am lol
Not blaming you at all... I once had a similar issue with a ren'py game, where I couldn't activate the patch and people were making jokes about it in the theard, because I ask for advice. Felt pretty dumb for myself (My problem were revoke permissions to write an read the .renpy folder).

Does the patch work now for you?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
dev is there any compressed version, i enjoy every update from you, but it's better if any compressed one, i use 14inch monitor smaller pic still doing great,

btw i curious about that blonde punk story
NO compress game... its pack to the max!!

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018

Are you sure? Because she reminds me a lot of Ms. Mars from Mars Attack! or Linda, see hair-style :coldsweat:

Motkeyz muse for Julianna was actually Cherie DeVille! This scene reminds me of something XD
[EDIT: Just in case for research purpose only: Family Plan, Part 1]

View attachment 174859
Lol, I can see it in the face but the chest and small butt I'd still have to say Briana. I wish I knew how to put a pic here.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes