FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
So I guess the problem was when I downloaded the patch from LewdPatcher, it wasn't updated to the 0.5.2 version. I downloaded it again and now it seems to work fine. Thanks.
I updated the incest patch on lewdpatcher before the latest version of the game was shared here. But I did see someone having problem with lewdpatcher not showing the link sometimes for the latest version. Not sure what is going on with the site there.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
can someone help me?

I stuck on day three on hero route. but it went fine on wimp route. I can't go to the boutique with Mrs. Juli. only three nodes available to click ( hotel, beach & home ). I did click all of the nodes but only three of them are "working".

So I can't go advance from day three with hero route.
or if someone can share their save right inside the boutique with hero route. I'd love to have it.

thank you.
Are you on the 0.5.2 version of the game?

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
Asking again, I have my saves from the PC version and want to use them for the Mac. So does anyone know where the game keeps saves for the Mac version?
I have looked under ~/Library/Application Support/ and ~/Library/Chaches/ and the folders for the game in those locations do not have save files.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Asking again, I have my saves from the PC version and want to use them for the Mac. So does anyone know where the game keeps saves for the Mac version?
I have looked under ~/Library/Application Support/ and ~/Library/Chaches/ and the folders for the game in those locations do not have save files.
@goobdoob has shared the location before, it should be in some hidden folder in ~/Library/ I believe.

/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves/ ?

Reactions: PurpleTyger

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Some Anti virus software delete files from within compressed archives, don't know why it does it with the game though, if someone has AV problems please tell me what's the reason the AV gives for putting the files in quarantine.

/a
I use Norton and it will quarantine files if it is not trusted. You can turn auto-protect off and download and extract and then right click on file and click on file insight. It might say user not trusted and you can click on trust now. I get around doing this all the time by putting it in a file folder that is exempt from auto-protect.

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@UncleVT: Pls add this under installation note on OP. Thank you!

Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.Timestamps: Unconditional Love

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@UncleVT: Pls add this under installation note on OP. Thank you!

Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.Timestamps: Unconditional Love
Well, you assume they would read it, hmmmm the incest patch has 3 lignes to read and...
The more you put it there the less will be read and noticed, sad but true.

Mattallica

May 21, 2018
Anywhere else to download? Can't download 1.2gb on mega and up2share stops the download on like 50 mb. Other mirrors are down for windows. Any other way? Thanks

HotWaifu

Jun 12, 2018
I lost my saves unfortunately.
Anyone has by chance a save where he, his mom and his friends mom did a threesome? it should be the ending of one of the versions. (I just didn't follow the new updates)

Reactions: hazyy

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I lost my saves unfortunately.
Anyone has by chance a save where he, his mom and his friends mom did a threesome? it should be the ending of one of the versions. (I just didn't follow the new updates)

Reactions: crisbr
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes