p22

Jun 21, 2017
Is it just me or is first sex scene with Juli on last day (Kitchen, after Jon was back) where you go with whimp path, performed as no biggie just another sex scene, while actually being first sex scene with her in this path.

It's kind weird. I mean in this form it is OK for the other path, where this is not the first time, but here is it just feels out of place.

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
can someone help me?

I stuck on day three on hero route. but it went fine on wimp route. I can't go to the boutique with Mrs. Juli. only three nodes available to click ( hotel, beach & home ). I did click all of the nodes but only three of them are "working".

So I can't go advance from day three with hero route.
or if someone can share their save right inside the boutique with hero route. I'd love to have it.

thank you.
Having the exact same problem on the mac. The file is 0.5.2 and but it doesn't say PE like the windows file does. Is that mac file not patched? I checked the files on the OP, but the mac files are all just 0.5.2.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Having the exact same problem on the mac. The file is 0.5.2 and but it doesn't say PE like the windows file does. Is that mac file not patched? I checked the files on the OP, but the mac files are all just 0.5.2.
PE is not patched version PE is platinum version. If someone only shared the regular version just named "0.5.2" then that's what you have.

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Out of curiosity chaps, what are the minimum requirements to run this game?
Using an old Win7 pro laptop with quad i3 processors and 4g of memory and the animations are struggling to play correctly, the CPU demand when the animations play jump from 8% up to 90%+ on all cores.
Is my shitty intel 4000 chipset and CPU just not up for the job? or maybe I can set some shortcut switches to change resolutions etc?

Cheers!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Good Content but was really hoping for some bacon Action..But otherwise great game! Waiting for the next update..and i was thinking if the mom wasnt so horny all the time and so straightforward..sometimes its better for woman to be shy and submissive always on the lookout...instant moment sex on the spot destroys the storyline it would have been better if mom was kinda secretive with the son with their relationship waiting for the right moment before they get initmate...just a thought...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
PE is not patched version PE is platinum version. If someone only shared the regular version just named "0.5.2" then that's what you have.
This is exactly what happened. And why I downloaded the PE version and played with wine. Ah, the things I do for good content! :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is exactly what happened. And why I downloaded the PE version and played with wine. Ah, the things I do for good content! :)
Well only the theme of the main menu is different between the versions, but I agree, that menu is amazing. While the PE edition is a nice thing for platinum supporters, most of the platinum perks also come with all the exclusive pics on patreon.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well only the theme of the main menu is different between the versions, but I agree, that menu is amazing. While the PE edition is a nice thing for platinum supporters, most of the platinum perks also come with all the exclusive pics on patreon.
So the only difference is the animated menu? I thought there were some other things, but if that's not the case, I'd much prefer to play the native version!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So the only difference is the animated menu? I thought there were some other things, but if that's not the case, I'd much prefer to play the native version!
Yeah we always stated that the PE version was just that lil bit of extra, we didn't want to add extra content in the game at the time to separate them. The main benefit of the perks are in patreon.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what a game, fantastic and realistic renders and animations, cool story and that part with Mrs. Parker OMG pure gold :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
i would love if you could include her in the game so that she can have some action in her life :LOL:
great job on the game, pure gold content man (y):cool:

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
what a game, fantastic and realistic renders and animations, cool story and that part with Mrs. Parker OMG pure gold :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
i would love if you could include her in the game so that she can have some action in her life :LOL:
great job on the game, pure gold content man (y):cool:
Thank you :)

Reactions: SpikeZg

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Is it just me or is first sex scene with Juli on last day (Kitchen, after Jon was back) where you go with whimp path, performed as no biggie just another sex scene, while actually being first sex scene with her in this path.

It's kind weird. I mean in this form it is OK for the other path, where this is not the first time, but here is it just feels out of place.
Thanks for noticing, i will check this out!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Out of curiosity chaps, what are the minimum requirements to run this game?
Using an old Win7 pro laptop with quad i3 processors and 4g of memory and the animations are struggling to play correctly, the CPU demand when the animations play jump from 8% up to 90%+ on all cores.
Is my shitty intel 4000 chipset and CPU just not up for the job? or maybe I can set some shortcut switches to change resolutions etc?

Cheers!
Well I tried the game on this potato and it worked.. maybe not flawless but I had no problems with animations
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8700 @2,53 GHz 2GB RAM

Ofc changing the resolution to 1360 x 768 and windowed-mode and having all windows updates installed helped to run the game as smooth as possible ;)

Shortcut for windowed-mode is ALT+Enter.

Reactions: A Nonny Mouse
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes