goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Motkeyz @Aesouh I found some dialog bugs in the Mom & Heather Threesome event. Both are Heather speaking when it should be Julianna. This is with 0.5.2 unrated English:
  • When MC cums in Julianna, Heather says "I can feel it inside me..."
  • When MC cums on Julianna's tits, Heather says "Give me your big load, baby!"
Another bug - the replay list for my end-of-0.5.2 save gives me "Not yet played" for the "Tatoo Gaz Mean" event ; it should be "Different path".

And some suggestions:
  • A skip key that I can hold down to skip dialog, like ctrl in Ren'Py, would be good. I know I can click the skip button, but I'd like a key too.
  • Sometimes the dialog box goes down to show the whole picture, and later comes back up. The rise and fall is annoying to me - I'd like a setting to make it blink into place (off/on) instead of up/down.
  • "Text Speed" doesn't matter if "Typewriter" is off, right? Some indication that this is the case would be nice.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Motkeyz @Aesouh I found some dialog bugs in the Mom & Heather Threesome event. Both are Heather speaking when it should be Julianna. This is with 0.5.2 unrated English:
  • When MC cums in Julianna, Heather says "I can feel it inside me..."
  • When MC cums on Julianna's tits, Heather says "Give me your big load, baby!"
Another bug - the replay list for my end-of-0.5.2 save gives me "Not yet played" for the "Tatoo Gaz Mean" event ; it should be "Different path".

And some suggestions:
  • A skip key that I can hold down to skip dialog, like ctrl in Ren'Py, would be good. I know I can click the skip button, but I'd like a key too.
  • Sometimes the dialog box goes down to show the whole picture, and later comes back up. The rise and fall is annoying to me - I'd like a setting to make it blink into place (off/on) instead of up/down.
  • "Text Speed" doesn't matter if "Typewriter" is off, right? Some indication that this is the case would be nice.

Thanks for the pointer on the swapped dialogue, this was fixed before but somehow got back, not sure how. We will sort it out.

For the end of 0.5.2, the not yet played is due to the new system and the fact that it ends on this path that could be split, i will work around a better way to display this, normally we always ended on a joint path before in a way that you wouldnt see this, thats how i also discovered the problem. I tried to sort the order at the end but regardless it will show wrong for one of the paths at this time, until we continue it and it will correct itself by adding another replay after.

The skip key, as people mentioned was added this patch by holding shift. It skips as long as you hold up until animation or a choice.

The dialogue box goes up and down is by design that it shows full renders like that, i will see if i can make it "not animate" and just go a fast show fast hide and add that as an option.

Regarding text speed and typewriter, yeah sorry I thought it would be a bit obvious when I added it that the speed was linked to the typewriter effect only. Maybe some clarification needs to be added there, potentially graying out the speed if the typerwiter is disabled.

Thanks for the feedback!

/A

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
I'm having an issue trying to start the game. My problem seems different from others I've seen talked about. The game will start and get to the page with the girl shaking her boobs but when I click on New Game it goes to a Beige screen and stays there. there is music in the background but nothing else happens. Any guidance on getting the game to run? I've tried uninstalling C++ and reinstalling it but it doesn't work.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm having an issue trying to start the game. My problem seems different from others I've seen talked about. The game will start and get to the page with the girl shaking her boobs but when I click on New Game it goes to a Beige screen and stays there. there is music in the background but nothing else happens. Any guidance on getting the game to run? I've tried uninstalling C++ and reinstalling it but it doesn't work.
It sounds to me like your download is corrupt or an antivirus deleted some of the game files. This typically happens if the storage.vngine file inside Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/ is gone or fudged up. People have reported this as well.

have you tried downloading it more than one time? or extract it more than once?

/A

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I had a similar problem during testing on my Win10 VM. Apparently some Windows Updates cause the C++ from working correctly. I uninstalled C++ and installed all provided Windows updates. Afterwards I installed C++ again.

I hope it works for you.

EDIT: Adding to what Aes said: Check if you use the latest incest patch!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Try clicking on the flag in the main menu.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
very good render, expressions are weird and not match sometime, Story is ok, good game ( but wich women use Makeup und shower? lol anyway)

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
It sounds to me like your download is corrupt or an antivirus deleted some of the game files. This typically happens if the storage.vngine file inside Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/ is gone or fudged up. People have reported this as well.

have you tried downloading it more than one time? or extract it more than once?

/A
Ok, I'll try to download and re-extract it. I did catch my AV deleting a file but I told it to restore that file. Maybe it didn't restore correctly.

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
Ok, I'll try to download and re-extract it. I did catch my AV deleting a file but I told it to restore that file. Maybe it didn't restore correctly.
Ok, I've tried several things and it still won't run. went through a couple rounds of windows updates that were pending. uninstalled c++, turned off my AV and firewall and re-downloaded re-extracted the game and I still have the same thing. when I click on New Game it just goes to a Beige screen with music in the background. Any other ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, I've tried several things and it still won't run. went through a couple rounds of windows updates that were pending. uninstalled c++, turned off my AV and firewall and re-downloaded re-extracted the game and I still have the same thing. when I click on New Game it just goes to a Beige screen with music in the background. Any other ideas?
Check if the compatibility mode is deactivated. And did you reinstall C++ again?

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
Right click on the .exe and look there...

What are the specs of your system?
MSI steel series, Dominator Pro, Windows 10 HOME Version 1809, OS build 17763.379, 16 gigs of RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz System Type 64-bit Op sys, x64-based proc,

When I right click on the exe I get a troubleshoot compatibility option in the menu. tried using recommended settings but that didn't change anything.

I found a Save file that someone posted. I loaded that into the saves folder in VNGINE and I can load a save, it acts a bit different. I get kind of a grey screen and I can mouse around on that and get a back arrow cursor, or a magnifying glass cursor. by clicking around I was able to kick off a video playback of the mom and dad.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes