May 2, 2017
I can't believe I passed on this game for so long just because it wasn't on Ren'Py. Awesome story, nice humor, great fucking renders, hella thicc bitches and no grinding. Will definitely keep my eye on this one. Its certainly moving up in the lists to my favorites.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't believe I passed on this game for so long just because it wasn't on Ren'Py. Awesome story, nice humor, great fucking renders, hella thicc bitches and no grinding. Will definitely keep my eye on this one. Its certainly moving up in the lists to my favorites.
I hope more people like you who mostly just stick to ren'py gives it a chance, a lot of the other unity games here are a mish mash of a lot of assets which has given it a kinda bad rep, only a few of us prove better on how games can be made in unity too. For example faerin with Man of the house as well. Big brother was also made with unity but I think he used a couple of finished assets there.

Glad you enjoyed our game :) We are staying strong with the no-grind mentality. We value your guys time just as much as our own, no need to pad out the content with pointless grind and too many repeat scenes to move forward :)

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
The posts about the location for saves on a mac are incorrect.

It said saves are in:

~/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.Timestamps: Unconditional Love

but they are actually in:

~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

OP please update the original post.

Reactions: Funkhole88

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

It said saves are in:

@goobdoob @Aesouh @Furuichi Imadori can someone of you pls verify the correct location of the save files. thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

It said saves are in:

@goobdoob @Aesouh @Furuichi Imadori can someone of you pls verify the correct location of the save files. thanks
@carterj099 is correct. The directory in Application Support has some analytics stuff. Kind of odd that it would create 2 directories, but whatever.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@carterj099 is correct. The directory in Application Support has some analytics stuff. Kind of odd that it would create 2 directories, but whatever.
Probably because the save feature was made by me and I specifically taget the custom folder :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
none of PC links working for me too, any mirrors?
The MEGA and UP2SHARE links in OP are still up for PC.
I've re-uploaded to Workupload and MegaUp.
Here's the links:

-

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Hi! I downloaded the incest patch, and did the following things. Unzipped it, zipped it again and tried to use it, the problem is that it doesn't work now. Does anyone know why?

The patch works if I use it before unzipping and zipping again, and I am using Mac.

(I know I can download the patch again, but that's not what I am interested in, since I want to change the text of some dialogues, so I need to unzip and zip again).

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi! I downloaded the incest patch, and did the following things. Unzipped it, zipped it again and tried to use it, the problem is that it doesn't work now. Does anyone know why?

The patch works if I use it before unzipping and zipping again, and I am using Mac.

(I know I can download the patch again, but that's not what I am interested in, since I want to change the text of some dialogues, so I need to unzip and zip again).
My guess is that you probably fucked the folder structure in the zip folder.

When you open the archive you are supposed to be directly in the folder with the flag etc. Most likely you zipped the unzipped folder leading it to be something like English_Unrated.zip with a folder inside it called English_Unrated, that will not work.

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves is correct! I transfered my PC saves into the folder and was able to play them.

Should be noted this is a not Unity standard save file location. Only one other Unity game I have uses this location "The Long Dark"

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves is correct! I transfered my PC saves into the folder and was able to play them.

Should be noted this is a NEW Unity standard save file location.
It's probably not standard, as mentioned the save files and system are my own format and the location is also my own doing.

/A

Nermius

Aug 12, 2018
Hy i just played this game and i dont know when i try to sleep in the 8.day i cant click on the bad someone pls tell me is this where are the and of this version?

Reactions: nofacex
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes