Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You should look up Spud Webb or Muggsy Bogues.
Those guys had crazy mental toughness and athleticism. Very impressive, I'll give you that, but they still got exposed. It'd be even worse now. Most modern players are more athletic, skilled and better shooters than that era of play. No hand checking rules would make it even harder for shorter players like them to defend.

An average height PG like Curry would look like a giant next to them. No screens needed, just constant death from the 3pt line.

The main advantages the protagonist might have are lower passes and maybe easier steals? Harder steal from? Anything else?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The main advantages the protagonist might have are lower passes and maybe easier steals? Harder steal from? Anything else?
higher mobility. if you get the lanky body of those giants moving, it'll build up some serious inertia you need to bleed before stopping.

Reactions: Crosaith.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
+ dont extract the zip, put it in the language folder as package
+ you must select it on the starting screen (the 2nd brit flag)
No I'm having the same issue, I followed the instructions but it doesn't replace the non-incest name, doesn't give me the option to choose either. I removed the original english file to see if i could force it to use the patch, but it the game never loaded and eventually crashed.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No I'm having the same issue, I followed the instructions but it doesn't replace the non-incest name, doesn't give me the option to choose either. I removed the original english file to see if i could force it to use the patch, but it the game never loaded and eventually crashed.
Never delete the English.zip. When you have added the correct language file in the languages folder, when you start the game on the main menu on the right side you will see the flags. You should at least see the english flag there.

To change the language click on the other flag and it will work.

/A

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

luv

Mar 24, 2018
Game not working...
As I enter a player name and click on continue at bottom right... after that nothing happens. just a black screen and background music playing

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Never delete the English.zip. When you have added the correct language file in the languages folder, when you start the game on the main menu on the right side you will see the flags. You should at least see the english flag there.

To change the language click on the other flag and it will work.

/A
maybe you should change the flag symbol a bit to make it stand out more. Or move it in the center of the title screen, by the play buttons. Like a UN-esque row of flags.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Game not working...
As I enter a player name and click on continue at bottom right... after that nothing happens. just a black screen and background music playing
When you entered your name.. did you have a white background picture or did you see douche looking guy?

If you had a white screen, then you need to install Virtual C++ 2015 (x86). Look into installation guide on OP.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
maybe you should change the flag symbol a bit to make it stand out more. Or move it in the center of the title screen, by the play buttons. Like a UN-esque row of flags.
I mean, all the language instructions have been provided, most people have figured it out. And those that don't know it, once you figure it out you will always remember. I will probably make something different with the language that is selected but, i most likely wont't make any other changes to it. It's not supposed to stand out or be in the center of attention.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How can i play the update that came out this month and keep my saved game as the saves are hidden ?
If you played 0.5.1 the saves will be detected in the game automatically, they use the exact same folder.

If it was from earlier version then you need to move your old save folder from Unconditional Love_Data/Saves to the same folder in the new game folder, start the game up, and it will move the saves for you to the new folder, and you dont have to think about it anymore.

Enjoy :)

/A

Reactions: **TheNebula**

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
If you played 0.5.1 the saves will be detected in the game automatically, they use the exact same folder.

If it was from earlier version then you need to move your old save folder from Unconditional Love_Data/Saves to the same folder in the new game folder, start the game up, and it will move the saves for you to the new folder, and you dont have to think about it anymore.

Enjoy :)

/A
My saves are in a hidden folder %localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves , so must have been 0.5.1 one then ? can i i copy them in case they dont get detected ?
Thanks for your reply ,will enjoy it a lot :p

luv

Mar 24, 2018
When you entered your name.. did you have a white background picture or did you see douche looking guy?

If you had a white screen, then you need to install Virtual C++ 2015 (x86). Look into installation guide on OP.
I installed the visual c++ , but it is still not working... is it because i installed the x64 version..?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes