El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Same here. I just played the updated game and had no issues.
Thanks @zombie666 and @Blitzer68. With so many complaints I was thinking that was the only lucky :p
Had no issues also. Made me worries coz so many have probs, thought my computer was fucked up :)
So i was able to enjoy the whole thing and gosh, the animations are really well done and the art in general remains the major plus.

That being said:
-a new engine coming so no need to develop the flaws of the actual one, would be obsolete soon.
-Some english grammar/vocabulary troubles, well the new engine dev said he will help with it and english seems to be his first language (if not, from his previous posts, good enough for improvements in the game).
-The story is good and some mysteries are unfolding nicely but it would be the weakest remaining issue here. More depths in the characters, less clichés, more texts to to improve the immersion and create a better universe.

I like a good script and well written story, as it is a VN, it is not only a Visual it's also a Novel, right? The real challenge is to balance between the different expectations of the users, if you put too much story you gonna have complaints about the sex scenes lacking, and if you only create a fap festival you gonna read some comments about how the story is weak and poor. So far the story writing is average and have room for improvements but it wouldn't be under developement if ain't any.

Hopes are high because during the last six months, Motkeys react about the engine (new one coming soon), about the english(gonna helped by the engine dev) and used the unvolontary extra time by creating animations.

Love pretty girls who are also intelligent (opposite to rpg dumb cumbucket characters).
Just my 2 cents.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Let me know if you'd like an assist with the proofreading.
Thanks for the offer, it is noce from you but there is already someone working on this right now and Aesouh will double check it. I'm correcting these at the moment.

But im open to suggestion if someone would like to help developing the current storyline dialogs!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of all, happy Easter to everyone!
I was finally able to play the game, and without any issue.
Loved the animations and the new renders as well, great job! ;)

Now all the pressure will be on @Aesouh "...with great power comes great responsibility..." :coldsweat:
Well the idea is to have everyone talk about the amazing renders and not so much the engine, so I guess as this goes out later I'll disappear more into the background ._.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I cant get past the boot screen. deleted all the files in apps data. tried the 32 bit version. can anyone help me fix this. It froze right after gaz give the mc a bj and he flirts with bacon mother. when he went to speak to bacon the screen froze on the transition screen and now will no longer boot. please help

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry if the question was already asked, but how to play the game in windowed mode?

edit : seems like I'm already in borderless by default -> how to change resolution?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Sorry if the question was already asked, but how to play the game in windowed mode?

edit : seems like I'm already in borderless by default -> how to change resolution?
Or you could simply open the package.json file and set them there, make a backup of the file before just in case you mess up and the game won't start.

Reactions: Voilsh

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Select "Options - General - Windowed".
You have to do it everytime you open the game 'cause the game don't memorize your preference atm.
Well the game is forced full screen in the code right now. Poeple was asking that in early development and now people do not want it anymore haha! I cannot please everyone. BUt im sure Aesouh will solve this in next version

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Well the game is forced full screen in the code right now. Poeple was asking that in early development and now people do not want it anymore haha! I cannot please everyone. BUt im sure Aesouh will solve this in next version
That 's normal, whenever a user request something it should be added as a feature and not the norm because there will be plenty of other users asking for the opposite + Aesouh already promised down-scaling the resolution in the new engine version in addition to remembering the user settings.

Reactions: Voilsh
4.10 star(s) 237 Votes