Led

Jul 16, 2017
Do you still need to restart playing the game from scratch in this v0.0.3.4 version? Because, again, I don't see my saves. It starts to annoy me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Do you still need to restart playing the game from scratch in this v0.0.3.4 version? Because, again, I don't see my saves. It starts to annoy me.
Finally I can use the old saves.
1 - Start a new game and quit.
2 - Copy all files named SaveGame_#.vndata and SaveGame_#_Header.vndata from the game folder (old version) to C:\Users\Name_User\AppData\Local\Timestamps-0.0.3.4\User Data\Default

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Très bon update. Purée, je reste sur ma faim avec la soeurette. LoL. She wasn't one of my targets, but this changed now :D. By the way, is there a walkthrough or something ? Don't know If I've got all the CG.

Reactions: Motkeyz

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
All the compliments to this game surprise me. It needs someone to help with the translation and transition in a desperate way. Great pictures, but the dialogue is very off putting.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks, I just figured that out, myself. I was about to edit my own post. :biggrin:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
@Aesouh I honestly hope you're English is bad enough for what you typed to be a misunderstanding on you're part ...
You do realize that your statement is pretty damn ironic right? Learn when to put "your" and "you're" in a sentence. Not to mention your statement itself needs revision.

If you're going to correct someone, atleast fix your own fucking grammar first. Now stop bothering that developer, and let him focus on important relevant shit.

Reactions: Ozygator and Aesouh

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This is still a buggy mess months later. The engine is just terrible and i'm not sure why this wasn't made in Ren'py. Corrupted saves, background images remaining on-top of everything, the slow transitions with everything set at max, the piss poor skip text that takes forever. Everything about this engine screams "don't use me".

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The game developers know the engine is terrible, hence the migration.

I played the game a few times last month, and I was frustrated with the constant screen freezes despite the fact that my computer isn't a potato.

I'm looking forward to April 25th.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Some screens would be great, but the banner looks good! Probably gonna be one of my favorites atleast render wise.
@Qleaf
Who likes to make Walkthrough, please make this game for us???

the game is good and the graphics are excellent, but for me the story is a bit confusing at certain times! hahaha

Tks

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All the compliments to this game surprise me. It needs someone to help with the translation and transition in a desperate way. Great pictures, but the dialogue is very off putting.
Yeah I know, I will assist as much as possible on this too for the future releases. I haven't been able to do anything about the current engine. I already made corrections as I go with the migration. I started putting in all the content on the engine now, since all the core functionality is there. It will be an interesting day for me tomorrow, going to see how much content I can manage to migrate in one day without going crazy :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Qleaf
Who likes to make Walkthrough, please make this game for us???

the game is good and the graphics are excellent, but for me the story is a bit confusing at certain times! hahaha

Tks
I think a part of the confusion right now is also due to the fact that it's too easy to skip some animations which are a part of the story, I noticed that during my play through today. I will do my best to make sure that this isn't as easy to miss out on, as it does also make parts of the story really wonky.

While we're constantly going to push the content forward, we're also going to revise a what is there as we transition more into a sandbox style of gameplay.

I'm sure Motkeyz will appreciate your compliments on the renders, and I will also help to not let dialogue get lost in translation either.

Reactions: Paprika

SkyRebel

Jun 8, 2017
Well, the engine is still new on the market and ofc it has bugs and such.
Is not fair to bash any game (VNM engine is not even 6 months old) that's not made in ren'py. I understand that we all want to play a game smoothly but acting like this especially when Motkeys said he will move to another platform, in my opinion this is rudeness.
Also, not all of us have the patience, skill or whatever it takes to code in ren'py. Some of us (including I) will look for alternative like tyrano, unity, vnm and so on, which is normal.
Soon I will release my game made in the same engine.
I wonder how hard I will be crushed by these users...

Great game btw Motkeyz.

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
This is still a buggy mess months later. The engine is just terrible and i'm not sure why this wasn't made in Ren'py. Corrupted saves, background images remaining on-top of everything, the slow transitions with everything set at max, the piss poor skip text that takes forever. Everything about this engine screams "don't use me".

Besides that, s'alright. . . .

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
I don't really understand the fixation on smoking--it's actually quite off-putting.

Beyond that, the transitions are clunky, and the interface for exploring the house is terrible.

Animations are nice though.

Reactions: RexGenocide
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes