Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Of course I do not mean they are correct. I was just saying the old quote. The developer didnt respond well to an unhappy camper. He should have said crap I am sorry how can I help> can you explain your problem. Nope just a normal self defense reaction. As a Professional Photog I get the odd complaint which have no basis in reality. I can either fight with my customer or give in knowing how rare the event happens. Had even the slightest effort been made I would surly give a pass. If this is the only game to ever fail for me, as a developer you might want to find out why. Not blame someone you hope will become paying supporter.
I think I have demonstrated since the launch of my game that I make an effort to treat my customers well.

The game is functional for some and for others it is a disaster, I am very aware of it. We made it very clear that we were in the process of changing the game engine, i always do my best to correct the problem, right now i cannot reproduce 99% of the problem you guys have right now and lot of players do not have problem at all , so its is hard to identify where is the bug, hope you understand that.

Sometimes its easy to identify, it could be LOT of thing, once someone have a ps4 controller connected and that was the trouble, how can i correct that kind of thing?!

Sorry to not have reply to your problem, i may have skip it for X reason, look like you have been able to play it.

joaco96

May 27, 2017
It's a shame the level of toxicity of some users, they don't know how much effort it takes to create a game.
This game contains 3 things that few have: STORY (There are a lot of adult games with a shitty story, but this not) INMERSION ( A wife and a mother and Timestamps Unconditional love are the kings of inmersion). AWESOME RENDERS/ANIMATIONS.
Sorry for my painful English

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
It's a shame the level of toxicity of some users, they don't know how much effort it takes to create a game.
This game contains 3 things that few have: STORY (There are a lot of adult games with a shitty story, but this not) INMERSION ( A wife and a mother and Timestamps Unconditional love are the kings of inmersion). AWESOME RENDERS/ANIMATIONS.
Sorry for my painful English
THANK YOU!!! Glad you like the game :) I'm doing my best do deliver quality and best is to come with the new engine!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The developer didnt respond well to an unhappy camper. He should have said crap I am sorry how can I help> can you explain your problem. Nope just a normal self defense reaction.I would surly give a pass. If this is the only game to ever fail for me, as a developer you might want to find out why. Not blame someone you hope will become paying supporter.
Keep in mind that I joined the project specifically to transfer it over to a custom engine to cater for timestamps needs and do all the future development, I'm a programmer, I was not a part of the core team a month ago. I have had no fingers on the product you see today, but I do take in feedback I see in the thread and bring it into the new one, specifically quality of life things.

Just as Motkeyz also mentioned, he released the 0.3.4 version in parallel to my development to provide that new content he was working on, the idea was that we didn't want the fans to have to wait for an extra month for new content, then of course, the actual engine developers, through steam managed to force patch in some new bugs as well, thats why also the product page for VNM got so much negative feedback recently. At least in the future we won't get force patched, and we aren't dependent on any third parties. at the end of next week we'll most likely release some screenshots of the new engine, then on the 25th we plan to release, with some new content as well.

/A

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
That is the kind of comment that put a real down on motivation... THANKS! IT is super constructive to try destroying the moral when thing works great...
Super popular games always have salt in their threads. It's almost like a statistical law, and a proof that the game is successful.
So do not care and carry on :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
Came here just to say great work guys, Just finished up this lastest Version 0.0.3.4. You guys made some serious headway since the last version I played. This quickly jumped to one of my top 3 fav games that are on F95zone right now. This has real potential. I love the 3D style and the story. The interface could use some polishing, and some more proof reading as there was a good amount of typos. But that can be fixed over time, and isn't a showstopper at the moment. Looking forward to the 25th for the next update, and the direction the game heads.

Also remember you're going to hear alot more complaints and bitching than gratitude. That just comes with this type of work and all online reviews in general. But just remember. For every negative comment, there are at least 100+ others that enjoyed the game. That have no complaints, and are too busy enjoying your product to leave a comment.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Oh please is there anywhere near as much code in this little games as mass effect? The go make your own game is also a juvenile reply as is the suggestion to go smoke pot. I do not need pot to deal with daily living events to keep myself on keel. I just do not like broken games and the re
Your posts are nothing but empty bitching about "broken" games, so I'm sorry but you are clearly just a whiny child who, in fact, does need pot to chill out.

Is the game perfect? No.
Could the game be improved? Absolutely.
Do your posts actually help suggest how the game can be improved? Not at all.

Looking through your post history jcwiggens, let's see... going through 3 of the 8 pages of "posts" you have ever made on this site, I see nothing but complaints and shitposting various games because they aren't upto your 'standards'. So without wasting my time to go through the other 5 pages, I'm just going to assume your 147 are all 100% complaints, so I re-submit my challenge. If the games on this site are THAT bad, please release your own game, because obviously you can do better than every other Developer on F95, because you have nothing but insults and terrible reviews for literally every game you ever post a reply to.

I know I can't make a game, but even if I make negative comments about the game, I also try to make suggestion for improvements.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, pretty exciting thread here. I'm gonna ramble my thoughts, because, well, just because (it's not like anyone asked me)

1. Whenever you have passion in a thread, pro and con, it's a good sign that the game has real interest in it. If it was a snooze fest, even the negative commenters would get bored quickly and move on (maybe over to bashing Dual Family or something).

2. The English translations and pronoun usage are pretty abominable. It stops me, but that's because words are my profession. Fortunately, many of the games out here have abominable English, so I'm learning to gnash and move on.

3. The game play is fun. I have no idea what's going on, mind you, but it's fun. I agree the navigation across the various points of interest in the game needs improvement. I wouldn't mind a little "tool tip" telling me "bathroom" when I highlight the bathroom door.

4. The modeling and graphics are superb. Really different-looking characters for a change. Quite exceptional and one of the main reasons keeping me invested.

5. The concept is classic, leading to so many possibilities, naughty and nice! Granted, the MC seems a bit of a jerk at this point, but, hey, so are many of us players, so maybe no one even notices.

6. Devs needs to lighten up just a bit, at least publicly. Having experienced public criticism on creative works before, I can absolutely tell you there's no gain in engaging negativity head on. Take any useful ideas from the criticism and move away from the scrum. You can discuss offline what a dick the poster was.

7. I'm hooked. I'll be looking for more from you (guys?) in the future.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
4. The modeling and graphics are superb. Really different-looking characters for a change. Quite exceptional and one of the main reasons keeping me invested.
This is the hook. There isn't a rendered 3d game out there that looks anything like this. And it is really unfortunate that the current engine is so shitty, as players can completely miss MC's various encounters with temporal disturbances and other animated scenes with a simple click at the wrong time. Regardless, though, this game looks amazing and has it's own style oozing out the pores.

That is to be applauded.

5. The concept is classic, leading to so many possibilities, naughty and nice! Granted, the MC seems a bit of a jerk at this point, but, hey, so are many of us players, so maybe no one even notices.
The plot, though it is currently tough to get a handle on with the engrish, is classic 80s science fiction boob movie material, like Weird Science. And again, nobody making western erotic games is doing anything like this. I think it works, or at least has great potential to work, because it allows the game to be sexy or funny as the script requires. It desperately needs a native English speaker as a writer, as the script is currently not funny in the least, but the potential is certainly there.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for these comment guys, it give the hype we all need in some sad day to work harder! There is also a life behind all this and sometimes, thing do not go as you hope it will, so reading support message like yours is very cool! Thanks

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Je comprend pas trop pourquoi sa part en drama ici... en tout cas merci pour ce jeu !
Il fonctionne parfaitement chez moi en version 64 bits :heartcoveredeyes:
Cela devient courant sur le forum, faut pas sans faire...je permets un mot pour toi avant que les mods interviennent, les regles de bases du forum stipulent que la langue a utiliser est l'anglais donc...ou au minimum une traduction (meme avec google trad)
Just a word here, english is the common language to use so before the mods says it...at least add a trad even with google trad.

Sinon, ca fait tjs plaisir de voir des Francophones ici :) / Always nice to see french speakers here.

Joe80

May 3, 2017
Hi, I have a little bug on that game on the second day 3 when I take the machine the screen stay white and there no way to continu, am i the only one or can I have a way to continu?

Reactions: January2015

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Cool game, the translation could use some work.
Sometimes the wrong person is speaking.
Also, the ambient hum isn't necessary and gets a little annoying.

Also, "Hihi" isn't a laugh in English, it's either "Haha" for a normal laugh, "Har har" for a sarcastic laugh, or "Hehe" or "teehee" for a giggle.

--

I love the game so far.. I love time travel games/shows/etc. Reminds me of Time Loop Hunter;

But this game seems more polished.
Keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Cool game, the translation could use some work.
Sometimes the wrong person is speaking.
Also, the ambient hum isn't necessary and gets a little annoying.

Also, "Hihi" isn't a laugh in English, it's either "Haha" for a normal laugh, "Har har" for a sarcastic laugh, or "Hehe" or "teehee" for a giggle.
Huehue, Thanks for the feedback :) I’m working through the dialogues as I migrate. Should see some improvements next release all across the board!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I have a little bug on that game on the second day 3 when I take the machine the screen stay white and there no way to continu, am i the only one or can I have a way to continu?
I had this happen to, I think I got through it by saving and restarting/loading again. Not sure why it froze up like that though. It was supposedly fixed in one of the patches and I couldn’t reproduce it after that, not sure myself what triggered that issue.

Joe80

May 3, 2017
I had this happen to, I think I got through it by saving and restarting/loading again. Not sure why it froze up like that though. It was supposedly fixed in one of the patches and I couldn’t reproduce it after that, not sure myself what triggered that issue.
Hi Aesouh, It's the first thing I tried and always the same thing the first time the whole thing is ok and the secound time I took the time machine... white screen

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi Aesouh, It's the first thing I tried and always the same thing the first time the whole thing is ok and the secound time I took the time machine... white screen
Sorry to hear that. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this, if there's another fix that someone knows about. I'm unfortunately not knowledgeable on the VNM engine to be able to help :/

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes