El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I got it by always taking the crudest path. Spying on her, getting caught, wiping it out. She gets upset but seems to quickly forget.
Crap, when i tried that i get a bug and game frozed. So need to retry one more time, with luck who knows.
thx for the info anyway.

Reactions: Q Who

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Bacon and his step mom too. during a time distortion.
And another pretty important story related distortion about bacons dad.

What I had not mentioned but had noticed and found a bit odd was this. As I said I asked twice and looked to see the replies. I noticed questions about problems were ignored by who appeared connected with the game.
If it was me then One analogy is that you are calling koeningsegg tech support for a problem with your fiat, I have no involvement with the current released game. So while I’m connected to the project now I’m not involved at all with VNM.

If it’s about Motkeyz he also stated that all the development of the game on VNM is now halted.

We’re only looking forward at this point. There’s no point fixing problems due to a botched platform anymore when we can spend it better for all our sakes too on the new platform and content. As we are redoing a lot of things, we also need a significant amount of new assets for UI as well, and content always takes time. Time we don’t have much of for the 25th of apr.

In regards to those that see some quick skips on Images, I have found some misconfigurations in the VNM project files so they were set to only show for 0 time, that’s why they instantly vanish. we will not have that issue on the 25th.

/A

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Since the game decided to be reborn like a phoenix I can give an opinion of the game itself. It is slow running but one of the better games from what I have tried recently. The English is awkward which detracts from an interesting story line so far. The women , mom for incest players, her personality is out there from the choices I made which were being a total pig. The story would be a little stronger if the women were not fawning over the MC at first contact. The are attractive and the cgs are good and the videos are well done compared to most games. More that one body part moves in the animations so it looks more natural than say DMD. so good cg and animations , good story line so far which is a must for a vn just can be painful if bugs arise. I will follow this game now and enjoyed it once it worked.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
Cela devient courant sur le forum, faut pas sans faire...je permets un mot pour toi avant que les mods interviennent, les regles de bases du forum stipulent que la langue a utiliser est l'anglais donc...ou au minimum une traduction (meme avec google trad)
Just a word here, english is the common language to use so before the mods says it...at least add a trad even with google trad.

Sinon, ca fait tjs plaisir de voir des Francophones ici :) / Always nice to see french speakers here.
Hey, i'm french too ;)
Can you tell me what does it mean "NTR" ? I try to translate but i can't.

What do you think about this game ? it's downloading.

Thanks

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hey, i'm french too ;)

Thanks
NTR - Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

In this game, it could be Dad or Bacon or Scut. Doesn't appear to be MC as yet.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hey, i'm french too ;)

Thanks
With such a nickname, being French, was obvious :)
You could have choose a more tricky one as Juninho/Govou/Coupet/Lacazette or Fekir..haha. Mon dieu, un gone est sur le forum ;)

Well @Ignatz gave you a technical accurate answer and this is the most sensitive subject on this forum, as it gives non stop debate about it and multiple definitions. It is a pain in the ass matter and please guys don't start another one here.
The most cases of ntr wars are when one of the female characters is "touched" by anyone else than the MC, and true ntr or not, it leads to nasty and non sense debate for pages...

So like Voldomort it 's the name not to use :)

As for the game, i really like it, beautiful and entertaining but you must know that it gonna be rebuild with a brand new engine soon which will be bug free and more easy to play, so do not judge it right now. But give it a try to enjoy the art and animations and be sure to be back the 25th april for the brand new jewel.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
NTR - Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

In this game, it could be Dad or Bacon or Scut. Doesn't appear to be MC as yet.
Thank you for your answer, i understand better. :D

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
There's 2 forms of NTR which afaik use the same abbreviation.... the one which most dislike, is where the MC gets cucked and all the game heroines we desire are taken from us. Relationship to the MC is irrelevant, so it doesn't matter if it's a wife, sister, aunt, daughter or girlfriend; in the end they are fucked no matter what the player does to prevent it (and usually they end up enjoying it to the point of leaving the MC, although this is not guaranteed)

The other which also has the abbreviation NTR (but the full words its like 2 letters different), the MC is the one 'stealing' all the women.... creating a harem in other words.

Most people are ok with creating a harem, but GETTING cucked is the one that causes the most uproar, and is the one that most are against. Mostly because NTR fans are okay with no NTR in a game, while non-NTR fans absolutely hate having NTR in the game to such a degree we'd rather quit playing/supporting any games that contain it simply because we are against it.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
With such a nickname, being French, was obvious :)
You could have choose a more tricky one as Juninho/Govou/Coupet/Lacazette or Fekir..haha. Mon dieu, un gone est sur le forum ;)

Well @Ignatz gave you a technical accurate answer and this is the most sensitive subject on this forum, as it gives non stop debate about it and multiple definitions. It is a pain in the ass matter and please guys don't start another one here.
The most cases of ntr wars are when one of the female characters is "touched" by anyone else than the MC, and true ntr or not, it leads to nasty and non sense debate for pages...

So like Voldomort it 's the name not to use :)

As for the game, i really like it, beautiful and entertaining but you must know that it gonna be rebuild with a brand new engine soon which will be bug free and more easy to play, so do not judge it right now. But give it a try to enjoy the art and animations and be sure to be back the 25th april for the brand new jewel.
Thank your for your answer. I would like a definition, not debate about it. It's ok for me.

For my kickname, it's true, it's obvious for a french guy but not if you don't know football. :D
Many beautiful example of great player :extremelyhappy: You are a novice.
Are you near Lyon ?

OK for your description, i could start to play.

Enjoy

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
The other which also has the abbreviation NTR (but the full words its like 2 letters different), the MC is the one 'stealing' all the women.... creating a harem in other words.
That form's Netori, but the classification of it versus Netorare is kinda up for debate (I've seen a lot of places that have no Netori tag, and just classify it as Netorare too.) Most times outside of that, though, when the NTR abbreviation is used it means Netorare, at least in my experience.

Feb 25, 2018
Whenever I load this game up (never played, because of this issue) I get "an unexpected fatal error." I'm using bug fix, and have deleted and redownloaded already. I'm using Wine on a MacBook

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Whenever I load this game up (never played, because of this issue) I get "an unexpected fatal error." I'm using bug fix, and have deleted and redownloaded already. I'm using Wine on a MacBook
Isn’t there a mac native version download?

Reactions: Krull
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes