jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The game developers know the engine is terrible, hence the migration.

I played the game a few times last month, and I was frustrated with the constant screen freezes despite the fact that my computer isn't a potato.

I'm looking forward to April 25th.
I agree with hijikata-san...also shouldn't your name be mayonara77 instead:)

Dinker

May 15, 2017
You know, I thought this would be fun. It's just a railroady story with a bizarre focus on the smoking fetish. I mean I get that it's some people's thing, but really?

The mother has some serious uncanny valley going on and the story is so much more grand than it needed to be for a first game. If I was going to write an official review of this thing I'd have to go with 2/5 on here. Also, a third engine change? Really? Maybe just actually figure out how you want things to be handled before you publish next time guys.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also, a third engine change? Really? Maybe just actually figure out how you want things to be handled before you publish next time guys.
Well you know the saying, third time's the charm! :) Yes it's an ambitious project, but now we're more confident than ever that we'll deliver, and you'll see with your own eyes the massive improvements soon enough. We're not really asking much right now other than a bit of patience. It's not even a gamble to do this, because stability and functionality was exactly what this project was missing to continue the path it was supposed to. It's just something that needed to be done.

/A

Reactions: Motkeyz

Dinker

May 15, 2017
So you don't, in fact ;)
I appreciate the ball busting.... well not literally, also not my fetish, I mean the interaction but here I am off on a tangent.

It's just a bit odd and there really wasn't much warning about it. It's like seeing a game where the first thing a guy says when he meets a girl in a string bikini is "Oh god, look at her perfect little toes..." If such a game had foot-fetish listed in its genre tags, fair play to it! But in this case it was a little out of left field.

Though, if the dev team is French it would be very French, idk, French Canadian?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's just a bit odd and there really wasn't much warning about it. It's like seeing a game where the first thing a guy says when he meets a girl in a string bikini is "Oh god, look at her perfect little toes..." If such a game had foot-fetish listed in its genre tags, fair play to it! But in this case it was a little out of left field.
Perhaps I'm missing something, but until now this game doesn't has smoking fetish. Only people that smoke. And this isn't smoking fetish.
The games in what people drink also must warning of this? And those people watch tv?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm still confused why it's not called feetish (although, footish could be an unusual substitute)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
but until now this game doesn't has smoking fetish. Only people that smoke. And this isn't smoking fetish.
Yeah that's amusing to see how mentally have changed during the last few decades, smoking was everywhere in the American movies of the 50's/60's, now it is only the evil Russian or the nasty French who are smoking.
Because this is how bad they are and how degenerate they can be with this awfull cigarette. (Same in indian/asian culture now, only the vilains are smoking)
Then it became shocking...What the hell, they are smoking !!!
A bit ironic in adult games when half of them put your MC in situations to fuck your sister, but please god help me if she is smoking now it is deviant..haha.

Slightly over reacting here, but you know i'm an evil french smoking man :evilsmile:

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah that's amusing to see how mentally have changed during the last few decades, smoking was everywhere in the American movies of the 50's/60's, now it is only the evil Russian or the nasty French who are smoking.
Because this is how bad they are and how degenerate they can be with this awfull cigarette. (Same in indian/asian culture now, only the vilains are smoking)
Then it became shocking...What the hell they are smoking !!!
A bit ironic in adult games when half of them put your MC in situations to fuck your sister, but please god help me if she is smoking now it is deviant..haha.

Slightly over reacting here, but you know i'm an evil french smoking man :evilsmile:
Ah man, smokers, it's disgusting lol, and what about the greeks, don't they smoke too? that gives me a feta fetish :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm a staunch non-smoker and i'd never kiss a smoker girl ever again. But that being said i can totally imagine the girls' mouth tasting the best cherry pie ever after a sloppy make out even if they just puffed a whole box of cigs. Thats the beauty of imagination and that this is just a game.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, as a non-smoker whose last girlfriend was a smoker, I'm afraid that imagination is beyond my experience in reality. Still, I can survive smoking characters (even women), but I still get antsy when I see kids smoking, so I try to focus on the implied "everyone is over 18" thing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, as a non-smoker whose last girlfriend was a smoker, I'm afraid that imagination is beyond my experience in reality.
Like.. i don't understand how you get that idea. It seems like there is nothing wrong with your imagination, you can come up with weird ideas :)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, but my actual MEMORY of reality is hard to overcome. As for imagination, I never imagined I could get her to stop smoking.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My wife smokes, and I can't convince her to quit, I think she'll smoke till her last breath, too bad :(

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Help regarding the patch, I replaced the file in data folder still it's Ms. Juliana. Anything else to be done?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes