MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
On partners smoking: My last 3 gf's were smokers, told them to chew spearmint Extra chewies before kissing and I couldn't taste the ashtray mouth. I also used to smoke a lot of weed from 17 to 30 and always kept the chewies on hand myself, it's common courtesy.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'll have to check that out. Mine used to eat lifesavers (peppermint), but they weren't strong enough, I'm afraid.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
I'll have to check that out. Mine used to eat lifesavers (peppermint), but they weren't strong enough, I'm afraid.
Yeah lifesavers are no good, long lasting chewy like Extra works far better. Chew on 'em for 15 minutes and you should be good to go in my experience.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
She doesn't like gum :(
lol And you don't like her smokers breath. Relationships are supposed to be give and take, you put up with her smoking, tell her to take a spoon full of harden up and at least save you from that breath.

Reactions: Dinker

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
open your volume mixer, find the game and mute it alone. If your using windows this is how you can mute individual programs without muting everything.

would be nice though to have a settings feature. Something Renpy does automatically.
My ears and taste in music thank you, does anyone on Earth consider that shit anything other than torture?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Any tips or hints to what is coming next? Ain't talking about the engine, done that dozens of times, more about content: art or storywise.
What to expect?
I saw a post for 20usd patreon, i don't ask for free bonus....just some infos.
Addicted need their dose on regular bases, haha

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yar, I think our young developer is wrapped up in producing by a deadline and has yet to balance game development with community interaction. Let's give him a little time to grow into it.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah lifesavers are no good, long lasting chewy like Extra works far better. Chew on 'em for 15 minutes and you should be good to go in my experience.
Nothing hides that taste for any real time. Anyone girl who smokes half a pack or more a day. that taste can never be hidden.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah that's amusing to see how mentally have changed during the last few decades, smoking was everywhere in the American movies of the 50's/60's, now it is only the evil Russian or the nasty French who are smoking.
Because this is how bad they are and how degenerate they can be with this awfull cigarette. (Same in indian/asian culture now, only the vilains are smoking)
Then it became shocking...What the hell, they are smoking !!!
A bit ironic in adult games when half of them put your MC in situations to fuck your sister, but please god help me if she is smoking now it is deviant..haha.

Slightly over reacting here, but you know i'm an evil french smoking man :evilsmile:
I see it in game terms. To me it is only used because it accounts for easy posing. Many times the renders are great but the hands and arm posing is awkward looking. How many people really speak with there hand behind their head elbow up? So it is not placed in the game for any realism that it adds. it is there because its easier to pose naturally and create a sense of motion

Last edited:

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone else getting some kind of script compile error when trying to copy the lewdpatcher patch over? Is it because that patch is out of date?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018

Next release preview
Here is a preview pic from next release! :)
What do you think its happening here?
Umm, does her torso look strangely too small? Maybe it's the angle, but it looks like the waist/stomach of a child...

That WAS what you were asking about, right?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Umm, does her torso look strangely too small? Maybe it's the angle, but it looks like the waist/stomach of a child...

That WAS what you were asking about, right?
No I dont think he means that. I think he is referring to her kissing the mc in front of john. Either a daydream or cuckold

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No I dont think he means that. I think he is referring to her kissing the mc in front of john. Either a daydream or cuckold
I know, I was funnin'. But I do think the torso looks a little off.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes