4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I personally think they should finish DLC's before announcing a sequel to a game I guess to reduce the anticipated wait time between finding out a new game or sequel is coming out and development time. reducing the time until next sequel by so much you won't notice the lag wait time.
Agreed, but it will also be satisfactory when the game finally comes out. I guess the developers also have to show progress to their patreons in order to keep recieving funding. Also: ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I personally think they should finish DLC's before announcing a sequel to a game I guess to reduce the anticipated wait time between finding out a new game or sequel is coming out and development time. reducing the time until next sequel by so much you won't notice the lag wait time
This has been explained many times, scars was dlc at first but the dev decided to make it a full blown sequel, the sequel to Tina was actually announced after while he developed scars,shinachiku decided to put Tina sequel on hold to work on the scars sequel in full but he keeps having life problems so it really slows things down.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This has been explained many times, scars was dlc at first but the dev decided to make it a full blown sequel, the sequel to Tina was actually announced after while he developed scars,shinachiku decided to put Tina sequel on hold to work on the scars sequel in full but he keeps having life problems so it really slows things down.
What kind of sequel is anyway? A sequel of the good ending from the original game or what?

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
Is there any way to avoid this event where you're taken to cave and raped by monkeys in chapter 4, or it's forced that you can't avoid in any way?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any way to avoid this event where you're taken to cave and raped by monkeys in chapter 4, or it's forced that you can't avoid in any way?
It's forced. You have scenes with the chief monkey afterwards (both with Tina and Cecile), which you can avoid by going with Tina FIRST, then choosing to kill the monkey. If you don't kill him, just enjoy the show.

Feb 27, 2018
I think this is a full save but walkthrough's are usually on page 1 at the top enjoy my fellow fap friend lol

hmm sorry the only guide I could find was

Switch between two heroines to explore the village and a castle.
If you want the story to progress, you can skip the ongoing chapter anytime.
Moving on to next chapter may bring change to the range of exploration and men’s responses…
Men aiming at heroines are insistent.
Normal villager, middle-aged guy, homeless, old man, salacious brat and…
Many other situations…
Mostly “with human”
Less battles
RPG centered on events
Regarding scenes, the two heroines are mainly featured.
Some sub characters appear a few times.
* Some scenes depict cuckoldry.

I used your save and it works but there is no gallery, just npcs talking random things? Am I doing something wrong?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 363470

Overview:
After successfully slaying a witch, our protagonist Tiina receives a new mission
to investigate a village which has been continuously becoming unsafe, Daram.
As she works on it, she comes to realize that normal
villagers do wrongs getting mixed with other wrongdoers
The story continues, and the witch that was supposedly defeated appears
Thread Updated: 2020-08-19
Release Date: 2019-08-02
Developer/Publisher: shinachiku-castella / Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Store: , ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Thanks to zangetsu3223 for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 363455 View attachment 363456 View attachment 363457 View attachment 363458 View attachment 363459 View attachment 363460 View attachment 363461 View attachment 363462 View attachment 363463
Link of the patches dead!Any other newest patches link?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher: shinachiku-castella / Kagura Games
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03
What a bad game.
He leaves the castle after talking to the queen, to go investigate the village about certain events.
When I got there, I talked to everyone.
There's nothing to do in this village.
the way to the side of the bar they won't say they have to investigate the village!!!!
In front of the monument there is a guy in the passage he doesn't move out of the way.
Where there's a boy with a camping tent, some strange things came up, nothing more.
In the bar they do not enter, where I entered I entered there is nothing else to do in this area like a game with no solution like that !!!:mad:(n):sick:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What a bad game.
He leaves the castle after talking to the queen, to go investigate the village about certain events.
When I got there, I talked to everyone.
There's nothing to do in this village.
the way to the side of the bar they won't say they have to investigate the village!!!!
In front of the monument there is a guy in the passage he doesn't move out of the way.
Where there's a boy with a camping tent, some strange things came up, nothing more.
In the bar they do not enter, where I entered I entered there is nothing else to do in this area like a game with no solution like that !!!:mad:(n):sick:
Such a noob. Have you never played a rpg before? Seriously, don't shit on a game YOU don't know how to play, the rest of us are able to play just fine and like the game.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Such a noob. Have you never played a rpg before? Seriously, don't shit on a game YOU don't know how to play, the rest of us are able to play just fine and like the game.
Not even tips to play this shit has this game... I've played hundreds of rpgs but never anything as bad as this one, I asked for a solution if you don't have it, you don't even have to answer.

• Angry
Reactions: Zuhl

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I think this is an easy and straightforward game to play. (Scars of Summer is far more confusing.)

I don't remember chapter 1, but there are probably instructions to go after the bandits that are not in town. Try to leave the town using the exit to the west. You can also try to go south from the castle. Those are "dungeons" and you have probably been advised to explore one of them.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not even tips to play this shit has this game... I've played hundreds of rpgs but never anything as bad as this one, I asked for a solution if you don't have it, you don't even have to answer.
BRO IT'S AND RPG!!! Just explore, it's not that difficult. Talk to people, enter the buildings. Have you talked to the prisioners on their cells?

Reactions: Bishop Robert
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes