RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LLwbFXb.png
Overview:

Second episode of our spin-off series called TINDER STORIES. This time you will play as Selena's operator when she was 18 years old. How did it happen that Karen became operator in NEWS STATION in such young age? Check it out by yourself!

It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to play Selena's Story to V0.5 update before starting Tinder Stories: Karen Episode​

Updated: 05-22-2021
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN:
- - -

DEV0K1v.png LFyrgdl.png 7zXxL4g.png BUsXk95.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 50069

No link looks more like advertising
Asked one of Moderators on Discord, was guided to create topic and eventually wait for it to be moved in other section

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Asked one of Moderators on Discord, was guided to create topic and eventually wait for it to be moved in other section
Normal a producer load a demo up so you can try it out. So I think it comes to the request section till somebody upload the game.

So you lose maybe a lot of time to get new patreons (some from us donate).

D

Deleted member 50069

Normal a producer load a demo up so you can try it out. So I think it comes to the request section till somebody upload the game.

So you lose maybe a lot of time to get new patreons (some from us donate).
Unfortunetly I didn't create demo for TS:KE (its one-part-full-release). Even if I do, it would last 5-10 minutes and there wouldn't be much sexual content in it :(
Whole game is spin off series to Selena's Story, perhaps if you are insterested you can pay a visit to Selena's Story thread and check out game there :) We are also creating trailer video for our productions which should arrive today ^^

Reactions: DENSTRONG
D

Deleted member 50069

Selena's Story V0.5 update - influence "tinder stories" ? becouse high recomendet to play it first.
Nah.
In Selena's Story V0.5 you get Selena becomming journliast in NEWS STATION and she is informed that she will do her tasks as reporter with camera operator - who is actually ill and isn't present in job.
Then you play TS:KE in which you actually play as Karen - Selena's operator but 4 YEARS before Selena's main story. You play in her past to understand why Karen managed to get hired into NEWS STATION as junior operator in such young age. :) its kind of prequel to V0.6 Selena's Story

Reactions: DENSTRONG

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Interesting to find this here and I am actually looking forward to trying this but question is that since this says its the second is there another similar? If there is another Tinder Story perhaps put in the description or another area uptop the link to the first Tinder?

D

Deleted member 50069

Interesting to find this here and I am actually looking forward to trying this but question is that since this says its the second is there another similar? If there is another Tinder Story perhaps put in the description or another area uptop the link to the first Tinder?
Actually... yes. Our first Tinder Stories: Asuka Episode was created by only me and because of that I did it in 5 days and quite long time ago...so...I dont recommend playing it XD it was my one of very first updates and its not connected with Selenas Story in any way :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@Boyos This game cannot be posted here - in the games section - without a download link!
Moving it back to the request section until one is provided.

Thanks for understanding.
Cheers
- Twistty

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote