RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 50069

No way to skip text or make it instant. Got bored very fast; not every interest. =/
If you seek for scenes, in TS:KE (exclusive version) go to Karen's Room and use her console in her room. It opens hidden cg room. Yet version posted here is normal and doesn't have this feature.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg, this is really bad.
the characters are stupid as fuck. its impossible to like anyone, they act like 12 years old with low self-esteem and personality disorder. not sure what to say, to give constructive criticism. maybe the idea is to make them like that but its quite a turn off.

D

Deleted member 50069

omg, this is really bad.
the characters are stupid as fuck. its impossible to like anyone, they act like 12 years old with low self-esteem and personality disorder. not sure what to say, to give constructive criticism. maybe the idea is to make them like that but its quite a turn off.
Yeah, idea was to create them kinda Rebel. I had to introduce them like this because of their personal changes in Selena's Story v0.6 as they get older. Maybe my goal overcome me, however cant take it back. Already got tons of reviews so won't do same mistake with my future projects ;)

qwerqwer44

Jun 3, 2017
I downloaded this game because it was recommended in Selena's Story. But, boy. This game is horrible. The conversations are really lame and the characters are worse than super stupid whores. There is almost no choice for user, the only thing I did was moving the character super slowly somewhere else to somewhere else. And jezz this guitar and singing parts extremely long and can not be skipped. Sorry but I couldnt take the third singing scene with the guy.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
see this game added NTR tags.
How bad with the story?

and why the upload is deleted member o_O?

is link still available?

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow um, I normally don't dump on games but wow.... this might be the worst one I have ever played. The writing is terrible, the fact that you have to sit and watch these idiots play the guitar repeatedly is moronic. I want my 10 minutes back.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote