RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 50069

on top of that, for some shitty reason patreon banned my region so i have to use vpn and shit to acces the fucking page, is so dificult to be a cuban man
Sorry to hear that bro :/

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
Tried the game but I was set back by a couple of things, listed below:
- first and foremost: grammar mistakes (if I take the time to read the dialogue, it better be good and correct -- also has to make sense)
- second, the transitions are too slow (waiting a lot of time to play the guitar, 2 songs)
- missing audio (if you're gonna play guitar and sing along, have at least a wav file playing or even a midi...)
- missing title from the window (I had no idea what I was playing, had to check folder to see what I opened)
- holding down "Shift" key speeds up dialogues, however it's not mentioned anywhere
- missing options for audio, language, text read speed, resolution, window size, etc
- if you're using rpgm, add clothing, currency, items... it's so disappointing to see all those empty menus everytime, with nothing to equip
- missing highlight on interactive objects (armoire, bath cabin, door, etc)
- missing quest log (even if the game is linear, if the text is somehow skipped, users have no idea what to do)

Later edit: closed the game after 10 minutes of gameplay.

I won't pick on the images, characters because that's your choice, however I have other expectations from games like these.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a nice day/evening/night/morning/polar winter.

Last edited:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Gah! The movement speed! Don't appreciate being made to play a snail who's disguised as a woman. we had a single instance of normal movement speed than back to snail mode. i can't. i stopped playing halfway through. neat game, but long ass animations, barely readable english, slow ass movement speed. i can't lmao

D

Deleted member 50069

Gah! The movement speed! Don't appreciate being made to play a snail who's disguised as a woman. we had a single instance of normal movement speed than back to snail mode. i can't. i stopped playing halfway through. neat game, but long ass animations, barely readable english, slow ass movement speed. i can't lmao
Yep, we'll update this with normal speed and dashing available in few days. :)
Also we're going to change it on Selena's Story making it available from very beginning. (to dash)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
The story of the game is funny and shows very well the personality of the main characters, despite the shoddy English translation.
The models of the female characters are very sexy and beautiful but the quality of renders and animations is low (images are grainy and not polished). The walking system is awful.
If the above mentioned points will be improved I think that the games of this developer could be a lot more interesting.

g22

May 30, 2017
OMG that was painful - like others who commented above I couldn't finish this, movement is way too slow, conversations are painful to read/translate and when I took the time to read them they don't give any volume to the story. The game is linear, which isn't a problem for me, but the story has to actually give me some incentive to read it otherwise I'll just skip to each render. Unfortunately this game is so locked down that I couldn't even do that without waiting for the transitions every few seconds. Oh and I decided to mute this after a few minutes, because of course I had no volume control in game and my speakers are rather OP. This game feels like it was a rush job.

I'd like to give some positives but I genuinely can't think of any. Sorry Dev.

D

Deleted member 50069

Well...sorry to hear that you didnt enjoy it. However we are not giving up.
As mentioned before, we're going to change movement speed back to normal with dashing options, also try hiring somebody for doing endgame updates translate corrections :)

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I wished the game had higher resolution. The girls are really distorted. What I have seen so far, its good layout of the scenes. Need to change few thing that people mentioned about. There is a lot of misspelled words and grammar errors. I prefer better visuals, I can over look spelling errors. Because even though they are there I can still make out what your trying to say for the story to continue. When the girls are so distorted because of lower res. I focus back on the words that are misspelled.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wished the game had higher resolution. The girls are really distorted. What I have seen so far, its good layout of the scenes. Need to change few thing that people mentioned about. There is a lot of misspelled words and grammar errors. I prefer better visuals, I can over look spelling errors. Because even though they are there I can still make out what your trying to say for the story to continue. When the girls are so distorted because of lower res. I focus back on the words that are misspelled.
The lack of higher resolution is my only gripe with this and selenas story. still like them though

D

Deleted member 50069

The lack of higher resolution is my only gripe with this and selenas story. still like them though
Dear friends,
We've posted today our plans for our future updates.
On 99% we are going to change game engine from VX ACE to MV which will allow us to do games with higher resolution, mac/os and mouse support. (we added mouse support in VX, but its too buggy to be released tho)
This change will come after releasing Selena's Story v0.10 which will also be Season Finale.
Our another production (depending on voting if it'll be brand new project or Selena's Story: Season Two) will be created in MV engine mentioned above :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dear friends,
We've posted today our plans for our future updates.
On 99% we are going to change game engine from VX ACE to MV which will allow us to do games with higher resolution, mac/os and mouse support. (we added mouse support in VX, but its too buggy to be released tho)
This change will come after releasing Selena's Story v0.10 which will also be Season Finale.
Our another production (depending on voting if it'll be brand new project or Selena's Story: Season Two) will be created in MV engine mentioned above :)
great...can't wait, btw...selena is quite stunning.:)

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
That is good to hear. I feel very strongly that graphics should be first, then second have good baseline for the story. Spelling issues and grammar is last. That is what patches are for. Nice to see your planning ahead and improving your story.

D

Deleted member 50069

I agree about Karen. That is why I was so bummed to see a lot of scenes with Karen, that could of been really nice at higher resolution.
Karen is now inseparable part of Selena's Story universe :D She will be in every update :>

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote