RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Karen Episode [Storytellers]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
Karen is now inseparable part of Selena's Story universe :D She will be in every update :>
Speaking of Selena’s story, is it possible for quick travel links. Going to taxi from House was pain in the butt. These types of games with mixed graphics is cool and gives some freedom but snaking around the paths to get to taxi. Argh. So will we see her friend in it as well? After all they are besties for life.

D

Deleted member 50069

Speaking of Selena’s story, is it possible for quick travel links. Going to taxi from House was pain in the butt. These types of games with mixed graphics is cool and gives some freedom but snaking around the paths to get to taxi. Argh. So will we see her friend in it as well? After all they are besties for life.
Not sure about quicklinks/teleports, because of events on her way. As I said before, restoring dash feature should fix problem which seems to be pain in the ass for most people commenting here.
About her friend ~ for now (as I see in poll) all people want to see her again so yeah, have to find out storyline to make them both (Kar&Emma) appear on party :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I will put this out there it is my thoughts and opinions on this game as it stands at the moment....
1.) movement speed needs a lot of work on this kind of game, rpgm. If the characters need to go to a specific place or spot then give the player a chance to sprint at all times as most hate going half the speed of a snail ;)
2.) story is funny in spots with and without the grammar and spelling errors
3.) Music is good imo I heard a lot of clips that I did not know but there were a couple that I recognized and enjoyed like Crazy Train and if I am not mistaken there was one riff of Skillet tossed in at the party jam session
4.) renders were alright for a branch type story, what I call this btw.

I would love to see a full game with karen and emma maybe earlier than this or even one that runs along side of Selena but for the love of all games everywhere not vx perhaps ren'py? If you do another with karen and use mv perhaps give her some more depth in the story that allows for a feel of a sandbox type game that allows the player to go off doing side quest type stuff, like grabbing her equipment to start her site, expanding her portfolio etc there is a chance at another game with this character but as said this is my thoughts it was a good game not great but it shows, i think, that the dev wants to add depth to the other story and do a teaser with Karen as we were not able to meet her in Selena's story as of v.5

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
This game isn't bad. The scenes were pretty good. The musical parts were interesting albeit there were a lot of musical parts. The movement speeds were a bit jarring and there were a few translation errors, but I think it isn't bad of a game. I am excited to see how the dev or devs to grow and how their games evolve.:)

D

Deleted member 50069

I will put this out there it is my thoughts and opinions on this game as it stands at the moment....
1.) movement speed needs a lot of work on this kind of game, rpgm. If the characters need to go to a specific place or spot then give the player a chance to sprint at all times as most hate going half the speed of a snail ;)
2.) story is funny in spots with and without the grammar and spelling errors
3.) Music is good imo I heard a lot of clips that I did not know but there were a couple that I recognized and enjoyed like Crazy Train and if I am not mistaken there was one riff of Skillet tossed in at the party jam session
4.) renders were alright for a branch type story, what I call this btw.

I would love to see a full game with karen and emma maybe earlier than this or even one that runs along side of Selena but for the love of all games everywhere not vx perhaps ren'py? If you do another with karen and use mv perhaps give her some more depth in the story that allows for a feel of a sandbox type game that allows the player to go off doing side quest type stuff, like grabbing her equipment to start her site, expanding her portfolio etc there is a chance at another game with this character but as said this is my thoughts it was a good game not great but it shows, i think, that the dev wants to add depth to the other story and do a teaser with Karen as we were not able to meet her in Selena's story as of v.5
Dear friend,
First of all as I said I'm going to set back movement speed to normal and allow dashing on maps (its not big deal, next update will include it).
Second thing you mentioned was grammar and spelling. Just as I said, english isn't my primary language and I won't probably write as good as few native speakers pointed up, that they can't stand that, yet I'm glad you enjoyed it. For now I cant afford hiring person, so we'll have to wait for corrections with grammar and spelling. Yet I'm not sure if its our community target, to focus on it only because some people exit after 10 minutes of playing. People either love us or hate, life goes on.

And now here is the thing...
FINALLY SOMEBODY APPRECIATED MUSIC EVENTS. I JUST KNEW SOMEBODY WILL LIKE IT.
Its music to my ears. I'll even grant you free version of our incomming update. (When its out ofc)

Also about engine ~ we have decided to change to MV and make our resolutions higher, but for now we CANT do it. Why? Our pc is shitty laptop and we render one cg 640x480 in 2 hours, so you can imagine what happened if Tinder Stories have 118 cgs total. Making higher resolution would end making updates once per 1.5-2 month and we want to avoid it at all cost. Still there is good side of this - we already earned 50% of amount needed for monster PC due to Patreons support!

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean about games with Karen and Emma. You would like to see them BEFORE Tinder Stories, yes? Well...its quite complicated because Karen and Emma have 18 years old and due to Patreon Guideline we can't do sexual encounters with younger girls.
Tinder Stories Karen Episode was supposed to be just short introduce of new main protagonist. We weren't ready for that people would ever ask for another parts, so for now I'm not saying no...but it will take time.

Thanks to some reviews we also think about creating whole universum with our girls. New stories, new protagonists, one world.

Wish we will have enough support to do it. Thanks for your review!
Boyos,
Storytellers Crew Leader

(And yes, our productions tend to be funny and humoristic, if you have laughed at least once, its great!)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 50069

owh wow, I thought that when people said "you can't understand girls" it was a myth, but now I see it in this game... wtf did I just played.
Is it positive or negative xD

D

Deleted member 50069

it's cool I guess, it felt real. hahaha too real. and I'm still not far into the game but do this game has dash(run)? the walking is too slow.
Hah! Love to hear.
Dashing in this version is disabled, However there will be exclusive version soon with cg room and dashing enabled, so stay tuned!

Reactions: fey-arts

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Boyos sorry if my earlier post wasn't clear but what I meant about the karen and emma was something earlier but not before their 18th birthday just something that ran along beside Susan but allowed more in depth play of karen

D

Deleted member 50069

@Boyos sorry if my earlier post wasn't clear but what I meant about the karen and emma was something earlier but not before their 18th birthday just something that ran along beside SELENA but allowed more in depth play of karen
Yeah, I see it now.
Well, just as I said, we didn't expect Karen to have that many attention from people, so we didn't plan anything for her yet.
However I'm dev who at least tries to listen to the people voice, so I'll focus Karen more than I was supposed in incomming Selena's Story updates.

Can she get knocked up?
By who XD?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I just feel that Karen can be a bit more involved is all, she reminds me a little of an ex-gf with the sass and rocker attitude but i noticed there was no confirmation on my calling out the Skillet riffs ;p

D

Deleted member 50069

I just feel that Karen can be a bit more involved is all, she reminds me a little of an ex-gf with the sass and rocker attitude but i noticed there was no confirmation on my calling out the Skillet riffs :heartcoveredeyes:
Well...you were right. Skilled - Awake & Alive xD If you wish to know all tracks I can send you via msg.
Karen will be involved, oooh she will. Im considering doing solo side tasks in future updates to let player have fun only with Karen. And yes, she reminds my ex too. However mine wasnt into anal as Karen...xDD

Reactions: Deathdawg
D

Deleted member 50069

two-three render compiled ones should do :)
Actually we are having some of this. Our CG artist created first fully animated gifts, so I think in next Selena's Story update we will provide fully-animated scenes :)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote