Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Woohoo, Gallery unlocked finally. I don't understand some of the ones I was missing though from before, there seems to be an alternative and shorter Katalyn romance scene during her second potential encounter. Did we have to skip her first romance encounter in order to unlock that? The other ones are more obvious now, alternative solo Cassia and Solo Katalyn scene if you don't need to introduce her to the princesses as part of the harem it seems. Or maybe if you didn't accept the marriage offer for Katalyn yet because she doesn't let you finish inside her for that version. Although the Cassia one kind of confuses me, cause it's basically the same scene minus some dialogue changes at the start. That seems even stranger considering the alternative option to take Aelinia's virginity for the first time isn't available in her replay :unsure:

Last edited:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Xello boyz and girlz!

Im updating my mod finally!

Just one thing! I lost my saves from previous version. If anyone can give me it from end of the 0.7 version with my mod. it would be very good! Just want to test if moded saves files will work without problem!
Sorry to add but I just ran into an exception while talking to Lydia after I installed the mod. I'm able to ignore and continue it seems but thought you should know :(

Also just btw xinkala is there a particular reason you highlighted the option to send Marius' lover away to the villa? Part of me feels like it should be left up to the players if they want to have Marius keep his lover at his home and risk the info leaking at some point, that way the MC might have an easier time pushing Marius out of power completely from the scandal if they want? Or at least that feels like the option the devs seemed to be leaving for us :LOL:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapters/chapter8/script/ch8s6aristheneslydia.rpy", line 60, in script
    menu:
Exception: Empty text tag in u'{color=00FF00}Trust her explanation.{p}{size=20}cunning -1, intelligence -1{}'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapters/chapter8/script/ch8s6aristheneslydia.rpy", line 60, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1883, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3376, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3803, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1825, in visit
    self.update()
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1802, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2270, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 132, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Empty text tag in u'{color=00FF00}Trust her explanation.{p}{size=20}cunning -1, intelligence -1{}'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
To Be A King 0.8.1
Thu Jul 14 18:31:07 2022

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Sorry to add but I just ran into an exception while talking to Lydia after I installed the mod. I'm able to ignore and continue it seems but thought you should know :(

Also just btw xinkala is there a particular reason you highlighted the option to send Marius' lover away to the villa? Part of me feels like it should be left up to the players if they want to have Marius keep his lover at his home and risk the info leaking at some point, that way the MC might have an easier time pushing Marius out of power completely from the scandal if they want? Or at least that feels like the option the devs seemed to be leaving for us :LOL:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1883, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3376, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3803, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1825, in visit
    self.update()
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1802, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2270, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 132, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
To Be A King 0.8.1
Thu Jul 14 18:31:07 2022
Ahh yea, sorry about that, fixed it!

About marius lover. that simple, it will give you more points and enable variable "$ ch8s5villa = True" :p

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

About marius lover. that simple, it will give you more points and enable variable "$ ch8s5villa = True" :p
Nice, also is that why you kept the final choice to the Dinah option btw? That caused some confusion amongst us regarding what combination might allow for us to get with both mother and daughter or it we had to choose between them exclusively, like with Helena and Tullia?

Maleficent Oh and been meaning to ask but will the gallery unlock password for the new update be added to the front page soon? Here's the post in case you missed it https://f95zone.to/posts/8538230/

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
This may be a stupid question but... are the 4 women that appear in the characters spoiler (the 3 princesses and Layla) already bangable? Or we get other girls?
Yes, you can have sex with all three princesses, Kaylan, and a whole bunch of other women so far. I think my harem count by the end of the current chapter is 10, plus a few other side girls.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yes, you can have sex with all three princesses, Kaylan, and a whole bunch of other women so far. I think my harem count by the end of the current chapter is 10, plus a few other side girls.
Hahaha I wrote Kaylan name wrong... thanks friend. Heard good things about this AVN so I am going to give it a chance.

Reactions: Kirel

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
This may be a stupid question but... are the 4 women that appear in the characters spoiler (the 3 princesses and Layla) already bangable? Or we get other girls?
with version 0.8.1 Ive got 12 in my harem, almost had 13 but Diana's mother (the rich woman) didnt want to join in

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Oh, so not all women will want to join the harem? Does that depends on the decisions we take?
Ive been using a multi mod for my game up to 0.7.1 and the person that made the mod has not updated it to 0.8.1, and has put it on hold, for reasons unknown, so and so I played the game from 7.1 to 8.1 without the cheat mod so I dont know if we can get the mother to join or not, all I know is we can asker her but she refuses

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Guys...Does Aristhenes deserve to be an ally??...I feel that if MC makes an alliance with him, MC will embrace Cobra

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
To Be A King (0.8.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(Updated!)

Game version: v0.8.1
Mod version : 0.2

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates!

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*Mod is updated! Yay! Im tired and sleepy, soo if you found some error please let me know tommorow!
thanks , you are the best! Sleep well you deserve it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
To Be A King (0.8.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(Updated!)

Game version: v0.8.1
Mod version : 0.2

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates!

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*Mod is updated! Yay! Im tired and sleepy, soo if you found some error please let me know tommorow!
Great work xinkala
Thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ssato243

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

Sorry to bother you again xinkala but this is way more urgent then the last issue. After installing and then playing through your mod I found that continuing the Valentina romance option has been completely blocked off in the latest chapter, the MC ends up rejecting her when she asks if he wants to marry her as well or only Cassia in in the chapter 8 update. So far Avelina is fine and still gets married but obviously this wasn't the ideal ending that was hoped for and no matter how much I wooed her before Valentina still seems to think my MC doesn't love her at the end. I'll make a point of saying this bug was not present before I installed the mod and the harem path proceeded fine, so just in case I even replayed the whole game from the beginning with all the steps to make sure that was the case. I can't complete my old saves now because of it so I hope you can look into it as soon as you can :cry:

Last edited:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Sorry to bother you again xinkala but this is way more urgent then the last issue. After installing and then playing through your mod I found that continuing the Valentina romance option has been completely blocked off in the latest chapter, the MC ends up rejecting her when she asks if he wants to marry her as well or only Cassia in in the chapter 8 update. So far Avelina is fine and still gets married but obviously this wasn't the ideal ending that was hoped for and no matter how much I wooed her before Valentina still seems to think my MC doesn't love her at the end. I'll make a point of saying this bug was not present before I installed the mod and the harem path proceeded fine, so just in case I even replayed the whole game from the beginning with all the steps to make sure that was the case. I can't complete my old saves now because of it so I hope you can look into it as soon as you can :cry:
just woke up. i'll check it!

Edit: Fixed the issue!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes